PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

You Deew You

I was frustrated with my Shopify template after purchasing it. PageFly came to the rescue and let me completely customize my site. I'm so happy it exists! As a designer and not a developer, it was easy to understand and make a beautiful, functional, responsive site. Their customer service is top notch too.

Babes Papes

I have to say that PageFly is the best app I have ever tried so far! Their customer support is very fast and accurate, they are promptly to reply to you no matter what and when. I have had a few questions and all of them were answered and very clear. Thumbs up for them and 10 stars if I could.

Zenssa Therapy

Used this App to create a landing page. Have to comment that online support is fantastic. Always available to help with simple or complex questions. Really appreciate the live chat support and willingness to assist. Thanks

Porto das Marcas

Atendimento rápido e preciso! Resolveu minhas questões rapidamente! Melhor editor de página de vendas!

The Tar and Feather Company

Finally needed a little help, and Randy took great care of me. He fixed my mistake and had me back up and running in about 20 minutes.
I definitely like this app better than Gempages, and there's hundreds more fonts to choose from with PageFly.
More later.

NOLUXURY

Very good application and very useful to personalize your Shopify store. The help center is awesome they answer and resolve your problems immediately.

Amanda The Hood Art & Apparel

You don't have to read all of this.
The Point: PageFly Customer service is AWESOME!!!!!

Considering I have zero internet skills and so much chill this eCommerce adventure has been exciting since day once. My mom is so proud of my new found awesomeness and I owe it all to Randy at PageFly because he was like the wizard of Oz walking me through the insanity that is website page building.

I badly described what I was hoping to accomplish and Randy quickly translated my lunacy and guided me to the right place. Tutorials can get confusing when you're a space cadet and Randy's screen shots and videos were incredibly helpful because he knew exactly what I was looking for, before I knew what I was looking for. Some people call that w*tchcraft.

Every time I've bothered customer service with my ridiculous questions about things like social media integration or how to make a lame banner even BIGGER.... They were there for me... Especially Randy. He says "lol" to my jokes and that's what friends are for. Did we just become best friends?

In short, My Store is going to be cooler than Your store thanks to PageFly :P

immigen

Superb customer service! They were very helpful and even made videos detailing the instructions for me to follow.

Mittelalter-Hemden

Eine super App, mit der man schnell und einfach beste Seiten erstellen kann.
Es gibt die App zwar nicht in deutscher Sprache. Wenn man sich aber mal ein paar Stunden damit beschäftigt, kann man das alles problemlos.

Und wenn man Fragen hat, kann man z.B. die Chat-Box verwenden. Ich habe innerhalb von 1 Minute mein Problem gelöst bekommen. Und wer kein Englisch kann, der benutzt einfach einen Internet-Übersetzer.

Ich kann diese App nur empfehlen !!!
-------------------------------------------------------
A great app with which you can quickly and easily create the best pages.
The app is not available in German. But if you spend a few hours doing it, you can do all of this without any problems.

And if you have any questions, you can e.g. use the chat box. I got my problem resolved within 1 minute. And if you don't speak English, you simply use an Internet translator.

I can only recommend this app !!!

Rogue Lab

Horrible customer service and support. Features of the app would lock up and not work, such as simply scrolling in the editor. Rather than fix the problem, I was told by 3 different people to just avoid using those features. Not worth your money.