PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2000 reviews

1861 - 1870 of 2000 reviews

Wfbca

The Pagefly app adds an abundance of customization options to your Shopify Store. It provides you with much more creative freedom for when the 'theme' you are using is just not living up to it... The service provided is on a whole other level! They take their time to explain to you step by step what to do, and will make changes for you if you ever get stuck. Super content with this app and the service: worth it!

Cartologystore

The best page building app I have found. I've tried several others (most of which cost far more than this) and have not found any to be anywhere near as good.

It's incredibly easy to use, and is very visual - there are lots of icons & previews etc which makes navigation around the app and finding what I want incredibly easy and intuitive. It has a wide range of blocks which you can input to your page making the level of customisation huge. You can customise virtually any page on your website, from your Home page, Landing page, Product Page, About us etc etc.

I don't have any knowledge of CSS or HTML and this app doesn't require that. However, because of the way things are described in the app and the language used, it is starting to make me understand how these things work - which I think is incredibly important for anyone who is designing a web page.

The support from the team is second to none. There is a range of articles for instant help, and if they don't answer your question then the team normally get back to you on chat within a few minutes and will resolve any issues ASAP.

It also seems to be developing at a fast rate, with new features being added regularly.

Incredible value for money! Probably the most exciting Shopify app I have found to date.

Turramurra Natural Beauty

This is an amazing page building app. intuitive, easy to use, great results and integrated with Shopify. Can't rate this highly enough!

Junglefitapparel

Amazing app. The staff in this app are beyond amazing. I want to thank Richard for being very professional and responsive. He made sure everything was sorted out. The customer service is beyond phenomenal. This app is definitely worth it and Richard made me understand it so much more. Great job guys amazing stuff you have here.

Confetta

Incredible customer care. Great app!

Jdmshirt

I very rarely give companies a 5 Star Rating. At first I had a issue with my pages being responsive and they took care of my issue very quickly. I really appreciate it when people answer quickly and do a great job! With PageFly I can now have custom pages in Shopify!

Grand Videoke Canada

Excellent support team. I had problems with my site's home page main photo wherein it is not loading, but Sami of Sellersmith had sorted it out really quickly. I think beyond the features of the app, what's important is that the support team can really support you when you have problems. I'm definitely recommending PageFly to anyone's building a site beyond using Shopify's default tools.

Blend With Ps

Absolutely best page building app on Shopify and the team they have is very fast and helpful every time I need help! Couldn't be happier with their service!

Scentmatch

This is an amazing app. The customer service is completely out of this world. I have never seen customer service so professional and nice. They assist you with the right information you need to build your site. Once you get the hang of it. It becomes better. This is the best site builder on shopify and I highly recommend it. Richard is awesome by the way. Amazing staff

My Atomic Fit

Very difficult to use and most of the good templates and features are on the pro version, which is not free. They need to work on the user interface to make it more intuitive. I shouldn't have to spend 10 minutes trying to add a simple picture.

Edit #1:
Sellersmith (the creator) contacted me after my first review and convinced me to give it another try. After spending some time with it I'm learning how to use the app better. It still could use some work on the intuitiveness side. It has a bit of a learning curve. But it's not a bad app. No coding, so that's awesome!
It definitely is capable of a lot. It's just not always easy to figure out how to use it. The good templates are still on the paid version. But it's not too expensive. And if you decide to switch back to the free version you can keep the pages you already built (so they tell me). So that's cool. I'm going to keep using it for now and see how it goes.

Edit #2:
I’ll let this be my final update. I’ve been working with this app for about a week now and the best way to summarize it is: It gets the job done. But not smoothly.
Basically it has a lot of features and capabilities, but it’s like pulling teeth trying to get them to work. I’m fairly tech-savvy and I’ve got some graphic design experience and I struggled to get this app to work. I have to take frequent breaks from using it because it’s so frustrating.
Simple actions that should be quick and easy like moving a piece of text from one part of a page/section to another takes a solid 10 minutes to figure out and requires deleting and inserting and moving and all kinds of work-arounds. And there’s really no reason it shouldn’t be a simple drag and drop. The developers need to place their app next to ones like PowerPoint and emulate them. Simplify tasks so that they don’t require a whole process to accomplish.
At the end of the day (week) I got a couple of nice looking pages made. But boy was it challenging. The program is effective, but not intuitive. It has some bugs (like pressing the “undo” button once and having it leap 12 steps back). But I’ll keep it for now because it’s free. If it cost money I wouldn’t keep it. It’s not worth the headache and I’m on a tight budget. But for a free app it’s a pretty good deal.