PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

1981 - 1990 of 2648 reviews

taewu_outdoor2018

I like this app, there're many functions I haven't used yet, it helps me to do promotion easily. And also the support is very kind and patient to help, I can design a website too even if I know nothing about it before, they are very helpful.

YourCarPosterCom

THE BEST APP FOR BUILDING A SHOPIFY STORE. THE MOST HELPFUL SUPPORT TEAM. VIAN, VU, AND TOUQIR HAVE ALL HELPED ME IMMENSELY AND MADE USING THE APP SEAMLESSLY SIMPLE. GOOD PRICE TOO. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS APP TO ANY SHOPIFY USER

Sugar Tint

Does a lot of basic things well and the support is pretty fast and helpful! I am not sure $29/month is worth it though. I guess I'll have to test and see.

Ambitious Minds Streetwear ™️

This app gave us the opportunity to make our imagination a reality in an inexpensive way. Highly recommended for any one who's starting out.

Sun Kissed

If you are thinking to install it. Go Install it right now!!! affordable and best!!!! and their customer service, The SAMI named guy, he is literally awesome...

Evolou

Their support team is the best we have ever got to work with. Really fast and friendly, highly recommend for everyone who needs custom pages!

CampMaid

I love what I am able to do with this app. The site is very user-friendly and I have used this app on several of my Shopify stores. There are times I have to wait a bit to get a hold of someone on their chat support but when they get back to me, they are always super helpful. I have been greatly impressed with Randy and Touqir. They know their stuff.

Weirdo Workshop, LLC

This app does a pretty good job for everything it talks about. For a developer to customize code it not that great. I wanted to create a custom code that I could apply to all pages so that I don't repeat myself. Unfortunately, there is no option to do it. Other than this, it is a fantastic app and I am quite happy using it.

AMIR

Billy is very nice !!!she help you better understand the pagefly, how to remove the blank and so on,Nice!

SAJARO INVITATIONS

Great way to layout my home page of my website & each time I've request live chat the support has been excellent