PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

Jade Trau

I used this to develop user-friendly web pages without needed to code. Everything is a drag + drop functionality and it makes building new pages, homepage and contact page so much easier.

AEQUILL

Excellent customer support team! Fast and helped me with my problem pretty quickly and easily. Building the page itself can take some getting used too and navigating your way around will take a few goes. But overall fantastic - and free!

Electronicswise

Very fast customer service agent and easy to use.
highly recommended

Cinque Ports Mobility

Excellent software and the aftercare support is second to none! Every aspect is simple to use, it's scalable through premium options if required but the basis plan is very effective too

Compra Predileta

Great app. Very handle and easy to use. Fantastic customer service team! Highly recommend Pagefly!!

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO SANDALS Official Retailer!

I downloaded this app and realized it wouldn't work in the way I needed it to. So I deleted it and then email the guys to ask them to remove all the left over code it has placed on my theme. I have now sent my 3rd email and still no answer.

Black Label Coffee

i like this app very much, because you can create awesome pages and if you have any problem the developers help you everytime out, its Great.

Alizini Tech

Gostei muito do app! Reconmendo para todos pegarem em sua loja e serio pessoal muyo obom mesmo ele f

The OVer Company

I have used quite a few page builders the past few years, and although some of them are great at specific things, I always find more limitations then positives. PageFly has created an amazing page builder, that has very few limitations and gives me everything I need. It is a bit harder to use as there are so many options, but that is expected for software that is not just a cookie cutter builder. Plus their support is just amazing! Thank you PageFly

iminiprojector

Amazing. Pagefly is just the creating product page tool that I always been looking for. It makes my product image and paragraph showing clearly and more beautiful. Those sections always mixed before and make my page very unclear. And the typeface of the theme is modern and classic. I highly recommended this great powerful tool. You'll never drop it.