PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

4uWePrint

This app is amazing. The templates are professional, great editing options, super easy to use. Great live chat support if you have a question that needs a direct answer. It's a keeper for my store!!! Keep up the good work Pagefly :)

CoJo Sport Collectables Inc.

Good product, better customer service! Randy is top-notch along with all of the other support staff. Someone is always online to help

Chill K9 to 5

Very helpful & fast 24/7 support! I spent hours trying to figure out how to format a certain page and Touquir had it done in ten minutes, thank you again!

Reds Resale

Amazing App, better templates on the free side for website design and you also get some free trail features to keep in the end! Amazing support team also, was able to instantly assist me with any issues I had with my site along the way!

IndyVogue

I am using this app for a few weeks now and have received awesome support to build my landing pages. Hoping to have a longterm relationship with them.

Jeep Apparel South Africa

We had some complex editorial pages to add to our Shopify store that our native theme didn't allow for. Using PageFly helped us create and customise these pages easily! The support is great too!

Sweet Susie's Embroidery

I am using this to build several resource pages. The support has been very good. They try very hard to find a solution to all problems. So far I have been very satisfied. Once you get the basics down, it has been pretty easy to use.

Particle Retail

Easy to use. Love that it lets you add your own CSS (but it's not required that you know it). Customer supports responded quickly and solved the problem right away.

Kitty Kiss Shop

Really good app and the support team have been really helpful when i couldn't figure out how to make certain changes. Definitely worth getting. I have the pro plan and its worth the money.

BALANCE TO GLOW

I've used multiple page builder for shopify and besides the user friendly interface PageFly support is the best. I'm writing this now after support helped me to save hour of work and figuring out.