PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Click and Craft

I've been using this app for the last 2 weeks, I do like it a lot. Great interface, super easy to use, the customer service through their live chat (especially Felipe) is amazing. It's really worth your investment!

Ketch Shoes

Easy to use app and being able to have live chat help is priceless! They always have speedy responses when I have questions. Definitely recommend!

HEATED SHOP

Perfect app! Easy to use and great for building a well branded Shopify store. I had an issue and the customer support responded immediately and helped me resolve it. I recommend!

id221 Singapore

PageFly is awesome! I could create a much more professional looking page with lesser time using their templates and incredible builder. I have used many builders out there and I can say that PageFly is mature and very refined. On top of that, they have got fantastic support to attend to you in minutes. The support folks are very knowledgeable and are able to get your issues fixed in minutes. That's out of this world! If you are still considering a page builder for your store, this is it!

32Gi South Africa

page fly support is amazing they help me with all my problems in a matter of minute and they actual fix it they dont send you articles to do it myself. thank you page fly for always being there when i need you. this is the best page builder ever and comes with world class support

BOOMBA

The customer service is great. Always be your side and provide solutions. And the function is convenient and clear.

Wooferdogs

Very user friendly. The staff members are willing to communicate and assist with even little queries. Amazing experience. Thanks

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

OROMA coffee

Perfect app, easy to use. Very quick and USEFUL support. Using it for free now, but presume that will end up with some subscription.

October 21, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with PageFly.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will try our best to make PageFly better and better and we hope that we can have more opportunities to assist you.

Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything we are always here to assist you.

Max - PageFly team

Crystal Vibes By B&B

The easiest and most affordable option for page design out there! It can be a little difficult to combine the code for multiple apps but the software flexible and excellent customer support solves this issue easily. I've been able to personalize the look of my store flawlessly. Recommend 9/10

Toddls

fantastic support & easy UI to work on. They really solved my issue fast. Great for designing product pages

October 21, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Anne | PageFly Team