PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

2011 - 2020 of 2176 reviews

Veronica Maraver

I really recommend it . easy to use and very nice results

Zipit Online

Great app, allows us to build every page we needed. And wonderful service: quick & professional.
Highly recommended.

Purefamilyorganics Com

Great app - super easy to use and very flexible.
But best of all is the support: professional, very quick to answer and exceptionally knowledgeable!
I've had the pleasure to work with May who in seconds has resolved issues that I had been trying to sort out for hours :)

Ikigai Soul

amazing customer service and perfect app !!!

Golden Amber

Great App! At first I had to take some time to get used to how this app and interface work. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to build a website. I experienced a few technical glitch and difficulties, but their customer service is great! Particularly, Vian is amazing!! I feel that I have a personal assistant on building my website. The only downside was wait time, which varies depending on the availability of the customer reps. However, considering the price plan (pro version), tutorial instructions and pre-built templates provided by Pagefly, it's worth getting a Pro version. Amazing!

Oxen Apparel

Well worth the money. It takes just a little bit of getting use to, but when you get the hang of it, it is a great app and well worth the money! Not only that, when an issue does come up, customer service is awesome. I had an issue at almost midnight, I hopped on the chat, and one of people on the team went in and fixed my issue in less then 5 mins!

I never leave reviews, but this one is a great app, and even better customer service.

Why U

AMAZING FINALLY I CAN EDIT MY THEME THE WAY I WANT TO EASELY! THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH APP!

Hi Jabsporty

Great Apps and Support Response Team

Iglam Collection

I wanted custom pages without having to change themes all the time. Pagefly has made this process so much better for me. Not only does it help my website look amazing, they are very friendly and helpful. Response is very quick. They have great customer service and the app is easy to use.

Jennie2810

I am a nightmare when it comes to my templates, the amount of times i have changed to get it just right is unbelievable! Then i found this app for my store www.beaubel.uk . It has everything i need and still want. I assure you its a must app to get the right feel and look for any store. Thank you for this great helper.