PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

2041 - 2050 of 2627 reviews

Monkerdize - Authorized Merchandise Games & TV Shows

The app is nice, it's very user friendly and has ALOT of options to play around. Click and drag.

I'll give it 3 stars because I payed for the PRO plan, but here's the gimmick. I'm making a new homepage for my store. And what do homepages have? Slideshows at the top of the page, they are very important because it's the biggest and most eye-catching part of the website, and by having more than one image there, you can present the client, in a clear way, what your store sells and is about.

So what? Slideshows are not included in the PRO plan. EVERYTHING is included, EXCEPT the slideshow. Basically they want me to pay 20usd/month just for a slideshow... Doesn't make ANY sense to me. ANY!!! Fix this please.

Cycle of Fashion

Great app and amazing support. very user friendly with lots of options. helped me build a better website

ottoandivyshoes

Absolutely incredible App... do not hesitate to use this.

I was looking for a programme that would build a pre-launch page that looked more professional than Shopify's Password page. This helped me make a super sleek one. The customer service is incredible... it's like having your own software developer at a fraction of the price. Can't thank them enough. I don't even need to go Pro at the moment for what I need on my website, but I'm going to find a reason to do so because the service has been THAT impressive. Thank you.

Genesis Charm

I used this app for BFCM optimization , this app is great with a lot of options and tools for a better conversion , i recommend

Primal Contact Lenses

The customer service was really great with me they helped me with coding, and I don't have code experience. very grateful.

3D Shape Engineering

Awesome way to create custom landing pages. The Pro edition is well worth the monthly fee since you can create pages on the fly with minimum to no coding experience!

F & L

I use this application to help me design selling pages... i do like the way we can totally have the hand on the kind of design we want to have... but as a lot of applications... some lil' points could be improved in order to really have free hand on creativity and that's the point i didn't enjoy... the Help center operator was 5 stars...

ha-mazon.co.il

Very interesting and easy friendly page builder you can tailor specific collection and product pages

MyHydrationpack

Customer service is amazing. I've been getting real-time help all day on Thanksgiving. they are really good. I cant wait to see how my page looks. they took time gave screen shot instructions. helpful videos. AMAZING!

SPF Collection

I've tried a few different page builder apps but this one is the easiest! The chat support is great, they're super friendly, patient and quick to respond. Very happy!