PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

2051 - 2060 of 2621 reviews

Live GenZ

THESE GUYS WERE AWESOME. They are super helpful and get back to you relativity fast. Very nice and worked for many days on a problem I had. If you need a good landing page setup, there is no other app to use than PageFly.

Free Factory

Great app, great and fast support - 24/7. Sami is great :).
I reccommend for all users who want have better pages design!

Comfy Backs

Great support! Immediate resolution of issues! I had a TON of questions and they answered one by one everything! The editor itself has all the features you might need - just need to get used to it. Recommended!

Afropolitan

Love this app! Tech support is always responsive to your issues, to quickly resolve any problems that may occur. Plus the app makes redesigning your theme effortless, without the price of paying additional to change your theme! You can't beat that for the price!!!

Shop EDEN

Very flexible app. I'm going to be using this a bunch! Great for when my clients's want things done that fall out of Shopify's native capabilities. Prompt chat customer service can't be beat.

fluidfreeride.com

I have been using pagefly for a few months now and am very happy with the functionality and especially the support. The support team is readily available for all kinds of questions so that a non-coder like me can actually create beautiful pages without external help.

Echo Club House

This is a great app! I'm still on the trial version, but they were still nice and helpful. Edward helped to create the exact page I wanted!! Thank you :)

Nilight Led Light

Tech support is awesome!! Every time I reach out to them they are very helpful, highly recommend to everyone.

VIZVA

Thank you Vian and the team for helping me always. Pagefly is an easy to use application to design the pages the way you want. There were times when i wanted certain design or pattern and every-time Vian was there to assist me and she went above and beyond to help me design a page of my choice. It is such an easy to use application. Support is amazing. Very responsive team. Keep up the good work guys.

HP& T

Really nice app that allows for a lot of different pages. Customer service is also perfect. Touqir fixed my problem in less than 5 mins. Recommend this app to anyone willing to create their pages themselves.