PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Cordialsa USA INC

This app is very easy to use and if you don't know how to do something the support team is very fast and efficient.

September 24, 2020

Hi Luis,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly, I am glad to hear that I was able to help you and you had a Good Experience using PageFly.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime when you face any issues using PageFly.

Max | PageFly Team

Mini Monde Copenhagen

Very easy to use with lots of functions. Shagar from the support team are doing a 5-star customer service.

September 24, 2020

Thanks for your precious comment, we're happy to hear that you're loving our service.
Please, don't hesitate to reach us anytime for any queries.

Shagar | PageFly Team

UNMILK

after consulting with several different support staff members how to integrate a feature, I was told it is only possible with custom code. I hired a developer, just to learn afterwards (when I already paid the invoice, of course), that it is NOT possible to add this custom feature/ code in pagefly.
Cool. Thanks.

Hi Jennifer,

We have integrated already and showed it out, but the code is not running, I need your developer who made the code checks it.

The custom code has been moved into the theme for easy handling, please ask your developer to check it here: https://monosnap.com/file/Z1crfh0F3qPyLSXtjSsh7foWeYuzQp

We are waiting for your developer. Please let us know when you have any information from your developer.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

LumbarProX

Pagefly is a very intuitive app that builds pages for you. But the absolute best part of this app is the SUPPORT TEAM. They have the absolute BEST support team ready to answer any question you may have. 5/5 Would recommend this app to anyone looking to build a store.

September 22, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

VEBEAUT | Vegan Beauty and Skin Care formulated for BEAUTS

love it! they always help me felipe and his team! they sort all my issues so quickly and also communicate with me every minute. Thanks a lot!

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review!!! I am glad you are liking our service. Rest assured knowing we are always improving for our customers.

Have a nice day!
Felipe | PageFly Team

TheCookieCrate1

It's hard to find a app that has good customer service but PageFly has it! Very thankful for their time and help!

September 22, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Vernace

This app increased my conversions rate to above 3.5% !!
Great customer service for any problem, highly recommended!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

RELIEVEDIRECT

Awesome app and support! Everyone should give it a try, it helped my business so much!!

Big thanks to the great support team!

Hi Jeremy,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin | PageFly Team

Tilla Baby Box

The app is fantastic, it allows to build beautiful pages and it is really intuitive. The support is great and I strongly recommend it!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review, we're happy that you are loving our app & support.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries anytime. :D

Shagar | PageFly Team

fooodi

They are have very good services and they response so fast . they helped me a lot to fix my page design

September 22, 2020

I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.
Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Touqir | PageFly Team