PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 1995 reviews

21 - 30 of 1995 reviews

Hello Stevie, LLC

I just started using this app and all I can say is WOW! Really simple to use and great customer service support! Tech Support is really nice super patient and very helpful.

Socks Street

Amazing app for website design. The app is super easy to use and offers so much flexibility. The support team are amazing too. There's always someone online to answer questions at all times of the day.

Dirty Blondes

Great app. Great staff. Very helpful and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to anyone that has a shopify store.

FaveDays

I tried the free version of all the top builders and went with this one. So far it's been really reliable, my pages look professional, and I'm able to save tons of time with duplication and saved sections. Their chat support is lightyears beyond any of the other page builder apps. Any issue I had was resolved. Currently using the premium membership and no regrets.

All Club

very good app, super intuitive, perfect pages ... I needed support late at night and I was promptly attended by Hailey ... it's worth it !!!

Futuro Connect

Excelente atendimento. Gostei demais do trabalho do atendente. Recomendo muito os recursos da pagefly.

GaiaFood

Incredible value for the price. Customer support was also quick when I ran into some issues. Would recommend!

BUM PRINT BABY

Not only does the app help you achieve what shopify cannot: design freedom, it has the BEST customer support. They responded instantly to all of my queries and fixed any issues I had with my pages in minutes. So happy I found this app! It's the perfect add on to the structure and base shopify provides.

Nomad Eyewear

Awesome app! So much more control over page building than using Shopify's inbuilt editor. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to build beautiful desktop and mobile pages. The ability to completely change the design for mobile is awesome. Support is also outstanding - a quick jump onto Live Chat and the problem is sorted. Keep it up guys!

SanlightUSA

So far so good. I'm new Shopify and PageFly. Having a few learning issues but Randy helped me out with custom code to override theme defaults, so I could get what I needed. Good stuff! Thanks, guys.