PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

BALANCE TO GLOW

I've used multiple page builder for shopify and besides the user friendly interface PageFly support is the best. I'm writing this now after support helped me to save hour of work and figuring out.

The Gatherum

I used this app for my product pages and landing pages the customer service is amazing always someone here to help and assist you. i highly recommend this app to any one looking to build pages for their shopify store.

YOU BECOME

My developer used this app for many pages on my site.
When I had an issue (and developer was unavailable).. they were quick to help me resolve it!

Active Lifestyle Plus

the customer support team was amazing! Sami helped me to re-select the product so that my page could be back online.

Weavers | Official Website | Toallas

awesone support service! They solve the problem really quick. I would recommend this page builder no doubt.

Starter Kit

Quite easy to use and really handy when not being able to code properly! The team is also very responsive to our queries. They work on the weekend, try to solve the issue asap. and go the extra mile. Really impressed and thankful!

instance-officiel

Great app and customer service! i highly recommend using this app if you want to improve your website but are not an expert!

Shouth Ofertas

It's working well, take my own needs, I M still two months test, but so far it's okay................................

Boojee Cups

I use the app to create landing pages. Great support staff. Helped me with creating custom CSS code to override the shopify theme.

sipit.app

Generally don't leave reviews, but PageFly's support has been really awesome. The app makes Shopify usable when natively it lacks a lot of flexibility. Worth every penny!