PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

MonkeyBoo Chocolatiers

The App so far seems pretty good.
However I am not leaving this review for the app, I am leaving this review for the service I have just recieved.
Quite simply, the BEST representitive of any company i've ever dealt with.
Paula resolved all of the issues i had (which were caused completely by me, not the app) and went far far beyond what I could have ever expected, she handled my stressed messages with a smile, and not only did she resolve the mess i made of my store, she rectified what i was trying to achieve in the first place. The actions of Paula have given you a long term customer, not the app.

Thank you Paula.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly.
All of us are really happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. We are trying our best to assist you.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

MiCleo&Co

The support is amazing: quick and effective. They solved my problem in minutes! Touqir answered all my doubts and himself solved the problem. Perfect app to customise pages smartly and easy.

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to assist you
Feel free to reach out to us any day, any time if you have any questions at all. We're here to help 24/7!

Touqir | PageFly Team

Leanvate

I love the pagefly! Customer support was incredible, I was able to set up my page as I wanted in minutes. Recommended!

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad | PageFly Team

Algodon Fine Wines

We love using PageFly! Customer support is unmatched. We can highly recommend it. We would give 6 stars if we could :)

Hi Jared,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin | PageFly Team

Off-Real

Esta app es increíble, muy práctica, rápida, intuitiva, ... Y sobretodo tiene un muy buen servicio de atención al cliente, son muy profesionales.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Stones N Stars

Customer support is amazing. Helped get my site get up and running and helped me integrate custom features

September 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

SqueezeGear

I love this app! Its very challenging! Its my first time editing my own store and this made me do it easy.. not so easy but I can see that in a few edit I can master it very fast! Practice makes perfect! Thank you for very good customer support! Im very Happy with this App and the support! Sorry for my bad english, its my 2nd language

September 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words Junel!
It was truly a pleassure for me to assist you, and I'm very glad to know you're enjoying our app.
I'll be more than ready to help you if you ever need any further assistance.

All the best!
Lucian | PageFly Team

Whits End Castings

I needed to modify just a single page (For now) to create a dynamic portfolio for our company. Within hours we had a functioning page that met our needs.

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Eden and Sage

Highly recommend!! This app is perfect for those wanting to design their own website without code and be able to customise as much as possible! The pricing is also extremely reasonable. Support was really quick, very accomodating and the one small problem I did have was solved within 30mins. Thanks for a great app!

September 18, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Plain Lenses

This app helps a lot when you create your own website. You can let your creativity run wild and have almost no restrictions. The support answers quickly and helps out with everything. Problems are solved in a few minutes. Definitely recommend this app.

September 18, 2020

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you and thank you again for sharing your thoughts, experience, and future plans on using PageFly.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions.

Touqir | PageFly Team