PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Berthold LTD

awesome app and support, simple to use and support is lighting fast and friendly despite being on a different timezone

Buttery Project

Great and very helpful app in building and customizing your website. They also have a support 24/7 and willing to help you with the app. Thank you so much Pagefly!

P A C E ™

The app is easy to use and anyone can build amazing pages. The support team is awesome, they solve my issues fast and nicely

The Gourmet Boutique by Cocotte

Very nice, easy to create pages. Very good support team

Rise Accessories

Really awesome! You can live chat with developers who know what they are doing and can really help you!

CounterEv Furniture

So far the app is great. And the support is also very good. Sami quickly helped me with the issue I was having. I'm a fan.

PerfectPrime

So far I am using this under the free plan and am very likely to update to a paid plan. Why? Because there are functionalities here that my theme and many other themes don't offer ( some very basic features, others advance) and we cannot afford to pay over the moon for developers for every little new change.

What really made this 5 stars was the quick and great support I received from Hoang, Who basically understood my problem and worked with me to solve it very quickly. No long waiting time, immediate support.

Laird Superfood

I really like this app -- it's made building out custom content really fast and easy. The service team has also been great, and sends me videos on how to achieve things that I can't figure out on my own. It's a hugely helpful tool for anyone who isn't a full stack developer.

Fazenda Javary

Really good app that offers you a lot of new designs and functions that are not available at Shopify basic editor.

Steady State

Best price out there for a page builder. I've had some technical issues, but staff was able to assist even on trial period. Definitely worth downloading.