PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Zeulx Nutrition

Crazy app for designers! Super easy to learn, super easy to use! Best part is you can use it for free which is amazing!

And their support team is just amaaaaaazing ! Absolutely no words for these guys! Be it day or right they will be always up for the help!

Best shopify app must try!

September 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Me Loovely

Initially I chose this app as I wanted more functionality in building a new homepage and also product pages too. The templates on Pagefly are easy to use and they look great too, also just wanted to mention support are extremely quick at responding which is great.

September 18, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Rina Tairo Jewellery

Very simple to use and has lots of features. Support is amazing and was happy to take the time to log in and fix issues manually. Would recommend.

September 18, 2020

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success

My MccXi

I used this apps to design myshopify website. This a useful apps, and the customer service is good and fast respond as well. Recommended !

September 17, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Cory Pearce Co

I am a slow learner but The help I receive from customer support has been great so far. very helpful to have a real person

September 17, 2020

Hey, I just read it!! thank you for your generous review, we will be happy to help you whenever you want just reach out at our 24h live chat.

Felipe | PageFly Team

GRILLZ

Great app, Allowed me to take the design to the next level. Also, excellent support and help from the team answering all my questions. Thanks!

Hi Gregory
Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly, I am glad to hear that I was able to help.
We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime when you face any issues using PageFly.

Max | PageFly Team

Common Craft'd

Amazing service, absolutely love the live chat function. They're super helpful with live video to guide me through the way. Keep it up!

September 17, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Half Price Mattress

The easiest and best app to create pages!! Customer service is exceptional as well, they resolve my issues in a quick timely manner!

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the kind words you shared on the Shopify App Store.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

TECHIE-K.O.

Excellent app! And a great support team! Just learn how to use it, and you can create a fantastic Shopify store!
Thank you! Highly recommend!

September 17, 2020

We really appreciate your sharing about the experience with PageFly. Thank you so much for trusting and using our app.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

OPTIKLASS.SHOP

Perfect solution. A very convenient and intuitive constructor with a wide range of settings and capabilities. I am pleased with its own analytics system, but the relatively high cost for a new store is disappointing.

September 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Our current pricing plans are not the high ones in the market, above all, we have a lot of great features in this price range. We appreciate your opinion. Hope you keep using PageFly and rest assured that we are always here 24/7 ready to help you.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please do let us know if you have any questions.