PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Best Improvement Home

Awesome App easy to use and very helpful
Awesome App easy to use and very helpful

DefendantManager.com

I used this app for all 12 of my software companies, Shopify gives me the ability to create all my pages with ease. It is not just for the younger audience, but for the older demographic as well. The best part is if I do get confused or stuck in a jam with my page, I am only one message away from a live chat, that help me with a step by step process on how to configure it all correctly. I recommend everyone to dip their feet in and enjoy the experience!

SUYOBO

Very quick responses with great support. I also really like the layouts that Pagefly offers I recommend them to anyone looking to spice up their page. Thank you

Credit Parent

App is intuitive to use and allows more flexibility than many of the others I've tried. Would to see more off-the-shelf templates. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful in troubleshooting any issues!

Buddha Som

Fantastic app. I am currently using it to build a password page. The help was also top notch! Thanks!

Loja Denegredo

Best support ever! I love this app! It helped me a lot!
I had a problem with the checkout botton and the support helped me to solve it!

Kristals

Great tech support and great options. Pretty advanced for Shopify builders, although not as advanced as WP builders. Still love it. Much better that Shogun. Love it

Baggiitz

This is an awesome app, and the support is too. I'm having fun using it and look forward to future use.

Forte Watches

Randy via chat is incredibly helpful in answering any questions you might have. He sent me screenshots, video recordings, stayed on the chat for an hour. The app itself is straight-forward and pretty easy to use.

Szövet

This is by far the best app (that I've used at least) for building a website. They give you a lot of time to work on your website while still on a trial which is really nice (up to 49 days!). It has a lot of features and is fairly easy to use. There is a bit of a learning curve to using the app, but it isn't too hard to get used to it.