PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Cyrixs Health

The builder itself is very user-friendly, but the main reason I'm leaving a review is for their Customer Service. I've came across some user errors and they're always available to help me and resolve it.

July 2, 2020

We would just like to say thank you for the good review.
If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you, again, and have a great day!

Sumaj Superfoods

Super Easy to Use and very powerful. Also customer support is incredible. I would highly recommend this software.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, this really made our day.

We have been trying hard day by day to improve PageFly and assist you so that you can have the best experience using PageFly.

One again, from the bottom of my heart, I really thank you for giving us the lovely feedback.
Anything you need help, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat, we are always willing to support you.

Cookie - PageFly Team

STABLE of Ireland

Out of the box, this app delivered even on the free tier; likely to upgrade to a paid plan based on first impressions. And no learning curve on functionality, over-promising or dead end features.

Its important to recognise when an app developer gets the ''mix'' right.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback really helps us to improve our app as well as our support service.
We really appreciate your business and you being our customer.
Your request was moved to our Product Developers team along with our Support team so we can base on the feedback to improve PageFly.
In the meantime, could you please let us know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star?
We are always trying hard day by day to update and improve PageFly as well as support quality.
So if you have any problems or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.
We support 24/7. Always willing to assist you.

Best,

HelloZoom

Crazy Guys, fast and professional help. 5+ Stars. Ihm very impressed from the speed and quality of the support. Thank

Hi there,
Thank you for generous words, please rest assured that our team will work harder in the future for our valued users :)

Best,
Alex - PageFly Team

Hmlet Furniture

I used this app for my product page customization and it works great. I received the support and help that i need from the page-fly team, and their response was prompt. Really recommended this app! It's a good experience so far

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you!

WhitneySkin

Great page builder app!, i recommend to all who need a professional look (:
Great page builder app!, i recommend to all who need a professional look (:

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Pro Power cords

I am so impress with the customer support service and the performance of the pagefly. it made my life so easy Thanks Linky from CST for resolving all the issues.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for spending time on giving us these beautiful words. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you need help.

Linky - PageFly Team

Novilla.us

It's a great APP.In the layout, adjust the style can be done quickly.It also has some limitations, some complex special effects that it may not be able to complete, but it also provides widgets for customizing HTML, CSS, and JS.In the process of use, I will encounter some problems, and I can quickly respond and solve them after feedback

July 1, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and We’re here for you anytime!

Emad - PageFly Team

Mac Fitness

Great customer service and very helpful through the whole process of fixing our issues. The app is pretty easy to use, I will recommend this to anyone building their shopify.

July 1, 2020

It has been a pleasure serving you and supplying you with delighted experience. PageFly is committed to providing our customers with only the highest quality delivered through dedicated customer service. And we hope that we can have the pleasure of providing PageFly for you in the forthcoming years.

Deemed Essential

Super solid support. The support staff alone will sell this app. I am still playing around with various features, but know that if I need anything they got my back.

July 1, 2020

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you, again, and have a great day!