PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Soul Drops

Randy over at PageFly literally helped custom code a pesky issue (stemming from my theme, not their fault even) and helped with lots of out-of-the-box thinking for problem solving. This is hands down the best landing page builder out there -- not to mention impeccable customer support wins over all else.

Lucacam

Pagefly was one of the most excellent page builders I have ever tried. Support was great when I had problems and their live chat really is great for resolving things. Thanks to them things could get off the ground real fast. Thanks

Smoov Blends

Recently completed the 14 day trial which was ample time to get the hang of all the features this app has to offer. I then purchased the premium version because I know this app has the potential to build amazing pages.

Customer support was prompt, friendly and helpful (Thanks Leo, Randy and Tayo)

Keep up the great work guys ! Look forward to seeing any new additions.

- Lee

BUY STEAM KEYS,CD KEYS,PC GAMES,BOOKS

SAMI from PageFly. This guy's great. I did a very quick return. And he eliminated all problems. Thank you.

LUMIKON

Nice App, very fast! support is outstanding!! recomended for a overhauling you existing webpage, I`m very happy!

narissauce

I like the fact that I can create my unique pages outside the limited Shopify scope. Their customer support is also very helpful. I'm only challenge, is that some of the instructions for new users aren't detailed enough and leaves to frustration sometimes, but their support team is always here to help.

AYBL

Great app, had a problem with some code and it got resolved quickly by their team on live chat! Works perfectly.

Instinks

I needed to change my templates and have better functions for pages and this app helped me control design.. the support is also amazing
thank you.

PIU MX

It's an app really useful! I can create my web pages easier than other ways, implements drag and put, an easy way to create my designs.

nekoya

It's a great application the few times I had problems the team always responded quickly and kindness seeking solutions, super service!