PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Bidu Variedades

App muito bom de landing pages. Um pouco dificil de usar no começo mas depois que aprende se torna muito fácil, e além disso o suporte é incrível, não há nada que eles não resolvam

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your generous review, We're happy that we could help you out, please reach us for any queries anytime...

Shagar - PageFly Team

Zenith Souk

The best page builder I have ever seen. Also, their support team is awesome. Helped me a lot of times. Cheers

Hi Zenith,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a Pagefly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Sincerely

Aldwin - PageFly Team

VISIMITY

It's very important to give your customer a good experience and a lasting impression when they're in your store and this app is one of the solutions. You can really create a unique home page/collection page etc. here, which will give your store that added boosts! You can choose to pay someone to help you if you want. But other than that it's exciting to make a page that is your own and if you need help look for Huang, Randy and Linky- they're experts!

July 6, 2020

Your feedback really helps us to improve our app as well as our support service. We really appreciate your business and you being our customer.

The support provided by the staff was absolutely unprofessional and I’m truly embarrassed as her boss. She is our new operator, who is still inexperienced and has a lot to learn.

After this incident, we have updated our operator training procedure to raise the bar of requirements and avoid bad support to happen in the future.

We are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always willing to help you!

Best regards,

BLVCK THEORY

Pretty easy to use Great support team! Recommend this app. You don't even need to design one from scratch, just pick a clean template!

July 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service.
Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

My Dream Store

Their customer support is really good, We reached several times to their customer support and every time they resolved our issues. The app features is really good you must try

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

VacLife

This app is very good to help me do the page layout design, I like it very much, and the customer service is also very enthusiastic to help me answer the questions I encountered.

July 6, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

Wellness Life India

First of all, I onboarded onto the free version of the app and I got stuck with 2 issues. When I connected with the team which is available 24x7, they were super helpful & prompt, and both my issues were resolved instantly. I appreciate the excellent customer service. Moreover, the app is detailed, and does the job very well. Gonna jump onto the premium plan soon.

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review!!
We have been trying hard day by day to improve PageFly and assist you so that you can have the best experience using PageFly.
Anything you need help, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat, we are always willing to support you.

Randy - PageFly Team

Quokka Brew

Five star review specifically for Touqir!! I had countless questions and Touqir was the support member that helped me get the pages I needed live.

July 3, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glade that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Choose Your Attitude

PageFly has great customer service, and is very user friendly. They make creating very easy. And whenever there is a problem, Yooo they'll solve it, check out the PageFly, cause PageFly revolves it!

July 3, 2020

Thank you for your loving words and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly.
One again, from the bottom of my heart, I really want to thank you for giving us the lovely feedback.
Anytime you need help, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat, we are 24/7 Available to Help you with almost anything.

Max - PageFly Team

theunderargument.com

Great tool, very flexible. There isn't a thing we wanted to do that we couldn't. Support is also fantastic!

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.