PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Casa WB

great app !
awesome customer care..
go ahead without any worries guys
create amazing product pages you guys are amazing

DuFrane Watches

Awesome app that allows you to build any kind of page you want so the only thing back is your imagination. The thing I have been most impressed with though is the support. They are fantastic at getting back to you and making sure any issues or challenges you are having get solved. Highly recommend!

Saudáveis e Curiosas

I'm really enjoying pagefly and the support team helped me a lot and was very quick in solving my difficulties!

BestDeals

Amazing tool, a lot of options and stable solution. Excellent support, quick responses a very friendly team.

東京搭乗中 Tokyo Boarding

Super B Support and prompt assistance provided! Definitely will go ahead and pay for this app when trial is done !

UrbanDesigner.co

Great app for your personalized design! I really love it and so glad to hear there will be more features coming up!

QuintalPet

Awesome support.

For beginners, you can even extend your trial for 40 days or so.
5 stars

Happy Pet Shop

I'm now in the free trial period, but If my business will grow, I will for sure buy the pro plan as this app is very very useful to take to the next step a Shopify shop in terms of feature, layout and UX. I had also the chance twice to get in touch wit the support Staff, great customer care and support, prompt reply. 5 stars well deserved!

MARNIN France

Tried 3 other apps - this is hands down the best. 10$ a month (2.5$ a week lol) for such an advanced builder, hardly a choice. Don't waste your time if you're a small business owner with no knowledge of code - you don't need a developer to create beautiful pages and their support is excellent.
Dan

GRANELLOSO

I love this app and its customer service. They always helped me a lot with everything. GREAT!!!!!!!!!!