PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Brush Buddy

Really good page builder and easy to use. The live chat is really friendly and allways helpfull. Cant complain about anything

June 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Touqir - PageFly Team

786 Cosmetics

The app is easy to use and has made our website look 100x better!
Great customer support, they answer everything right away! Highly recommended

July 1, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Harrier Trail Running

Really brilliant app to go with my Shopify store. The help team are so friendly and supportive. Always help quickly and nothing is too much trouble.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for your loving words, this really help us to be motivated to improve our services even better. Please do reach us anytime for any queries.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Little Floof Co

Great app and great support. I was having issues placing a third party app onto the page and the pagefly tech help sorted it out within an hour. 5 stars from me.

June 29, 2020

Hello, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Lucky Chick Inc.

Today I had a great customer service experience with Linky. I have worked with PageFly customer service before and Linky was by far the most knowledgeable and helpful. I wish I could get her every time I have a question. Her patience was appreciated.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. We really appreciate it. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.
Thank you!

Linky - PageFly Team

vertipulse

Really amazing app. Much better than the competition in terms of user friendliness and you get completely free access to all features for one page. Support is also very quick and straight to the point.

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Klaro Beauty

Very nice interface. A lot of amazing features for a FREE app. Customer support is EXCELLENT! Helped me fixed my pages. Recommended!

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Sweat Pretty Soap

I was on the verge of pulling my hair out putting together my website when I decided to use the live chat. I am so grateful for their help because they not only fixed the page for me but also told me how they did it! fantastic customer service

June 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Ragazziliano

It's being a great experience, the support is just amazing and fast. The tools avaliable on the app are easy, simple, clean in its design (which is great, because you don't get confused if you are a begginer) and enough to create what you need with excellence.

June 29, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Workout Meals

I use this app to help me build landing when we run specific promotions and offers for our customers. It's super easy to use. And the support I received when I didn't know how to do something was great. Highly recommend.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.