PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Kitchy Gadgets, Co.

Emad from PageFly's customer service was great! I can't thank him enough. I was using a Plugin the integrates with PageFly and for some reason, it wasn't working, so I reached out to PageFly, and Emad jumped in a solved my problem within minutes. Super friendly and willing to help. So far so good with PageFly. I would recommend this product to other shop owners.

The Saltiest Dog

PageFly is super easy to use and the support is excellent. So many cool features that can customise your website exactly as you want it, and all of this even on the free plan. Highly recommend.

thefundraisingmums.com.au

Just started with shopify and page fly. Love the app and great support through live chat. 10 out of 10

SnapWear

This app contains amazing features and is incredibly easy to use, which essentially raises the Shopify "ceiling" in the sense that it allows you to go above and beyond a regular page. It also helped increase my conversions. :)

The Sarahja Place

Well, for a free use application, the customer service is amazing (Besides being a complete and easy-use application)
... Quick response (less than 5 minutes) assistance until the problem is resolved and at any time
I highly recommend this application

ABO Aromatherapy

This app is very easy to use! It helps create beautiful pages! Also the customer service is AWESOME!!!! Toquir was very kind and helped me get my landing page up and running in a flash!

Northern Feather Canada eStore

A great plugin for deeply customize your shopify website, with a lot of professional features.
The support team is very helpful and always available at anytime.
Thank you!

Bottle Hunters

I'm using this app in my new project and it's working very nice. The Support people is available every time and help me when I need.

Silou London

Highly recommend this app! Their customer support is fast and always ready to help. We haven't had any issues with this app.

AceMaskco

Excellent tech support really helps to navigate the learning curve! More video tutorials would be helpful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 289 290