PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Himelhoch's LLC

Shagar was super helpful in walking me through a technical problem. He explained it and told me the steps to take. He stayed with me the whole time. I am learning to use this app and excited by all the possibilities.

147 Springs

Thank you, Salem! I appreciate your help in fixing the issue to the shop's homepage. Keep it up.. :)

Crodiabetik

Very professional, kindly and fast. Staff resolving problem very fast! It would take me hours but for them is minutes. Thank you.

Tea to a Tee

Very useful when Shopify themes pages (especially product pages) are not very well designed and you want to customise them. Pagefly helps you make your product pages look exactly the way you want them with almost every customisation option you can think of, which will help you make changes to boost conversion.

However I take one star off as it is quite difficult to figure out how to use this product in the beginning, as there are many page elements and it is unclear how to use them. It can also get very frustrating when you create a page for a particular device but the alignment of your page elements in another device is completely off, and you have to spend time to rework that. Having said that, support is very responsive and helpful whenever you run into any trouble so overall I would definitely recommend.

Patronus Online Shop

TO be honest, it takes a little bit of time to get used to the editor, but once you are there, you have plenty of option to create what you like.
The support is especially helpful and is very eager to solve any problem you have. Can defenitely recommend the app!

ninefoot studio | Surf Swimwear

I try it for free the first time. because I want an app to customize the look of my blog posts. Having a look I realize that you can customize the entire website. The customer service chat works amazing and if you have any question they help you really quickly

Lojas Bizz

Excelente aplicativo. O atendimento do suporte é muito rápido e nos atendem com muita simpatia e precisão.

Dharma Publishing

This is a fantastic app for customizing all your pages. Not only is the app extremely helpful for a non-artistic coder the customer support is off the charts helpful. I had the pleasure to work with Randy to get a problem I was having solved and we figured out the problem in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend this app and company.

Wig Closet

Emad was so patient and really knowledgeable and helpful. He also answered all my questions super promptly :)

skale.me

It's awesome, I used it to build my home page and everything worked perfectly, I had a bit of trouble embedding an HTML code but I reach out to the support team and in 10 minutes everything was solved

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 320 321