PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

gelato pique

PageFly is incredible! All the negative things about shopify, mainly the inability to fully customize your site, are solved with this plug in. It gives you great flexibility to customize pages and they have a fantastic support to who will always help you get the site exactly how you want it! I highly recommend this app.

Encephalon, Inc. drjoedispenza.com

PageFly has been an amazing resource to be able to build separate landing pages within Shopify without the need for external software.

The templates are elegantly designed and their live chat support is extremely helpful!

Ecommerce Pro

One of the best apps out there. We as an eCommerce agency recommend this to clients. You can easily create and customize pages.

Olive My Pickle

Such a great app, SUCH great service. Highly recommend. Allows you to take control over your website destiny.

fannyland

Highly appreciate this app. I don't have any experience with design or coding and don't have the resources (yet) to hire professionals, so I heavily relied on the shopify templates, which was very limiting. PageFly helped me take things to a whole new level. Amazing service for this price. Also very easy to use, and when you do need help there's great customer service. I highly recommend these guys.

Mr. Bär

Really really good app. Love to work with it. Makes your page look so much better. Especially the support is amazing. It doesn´t matter, when you contact them, they always help you with every issue. Perfect :)

A1 Coaches

Excellent Service, I love the app. The app makes my life so much easier. Thank you so much. Great customer support service, my query was dealt with in minutes.

sohopunk

Very helpful App for Page Building. I must say, that I am from a Non-technical background then also I was able to use this app very well. It is easy to create simple pages with this App. Try it once:)

MoveWorldMove

good day,

I would just like to let you in on my experience with support.

I had a really helpful experience with the live chat service department, the session was aided by a gentleman by the name of Tayo, which has a huge amount of patience, willingness to resolve all issues, as well as being polite and kind,

really awesome service, thank you!!

Essential Store

Awesome app, even better customer service!

The customer support will go above and beyond to help you build an awesome website!