PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

1991 - 2000 of 4280 reviews

DDP Yoga

PageFly has become absolutely crucial for us. We've rebuilt most of our pages using it and it makes editing a breeze. The support is fantastic as well! Most any time of day I can get someone to help me with an issue quickly. Highly Recommended!

Toynk Toys

I love this page builder! It is so easy to use and very robust - I often find little things that I had no idea I could add/change, etc so it is also very fun to learn. Also, hands down THE best customer service available. They have always been super responsive and great to work with. Try it out - you won't be disappointed!

Turbo Scrubber Pro

Great app, I design an amazing landing page for my Shopify store. I needed support with an image, and tech support assisted me, and fixed the problem within 3 minutes. Amazing!

Amazing Fitness Gears ™ - Get Fit With The Best Tools

I built a product page with this app. Very nice, full of templates and options to customize your pages. Very good!

HALY

Ich habe die App durch Zufall entdeckt und war direkt begeistert. Bei Fragen kann man immer den Support anfragen und bekommt direkt eine Hilfe. Kann ich wirklich nur empfehlen! 6 von 5 Sternen

Sweet Logic

Works great and lets me build an awesome looking website without any coding knowledge. I've run into a few hurdles here and there where the software wouldn't allow me to do exactly what I wanted and their support was always able to help me with custom CSS or other fixes. I definitely recommend using this app. It seems to play well with many other apps. We are using subscriptions by Recharge and dynamic product options and I can't think of anything else we need our site to do that it can't. The best part is we are free to edit, tweak, and change as much as we want and don't have to pay someone to do it.

Sativida France

I had some problems on my responsive page and Shagar & Cookie fixed it in 2 minutes.
A very effective support ! Thx !

Elm Paper

Fast, friendly and great customer service, highly recommend! The app and page editor is easy to use too.

madvapor

Nice Assistence A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ZMC Automotive Pte Ltd

Flexible app and it's easy to use. What's more, the service agents were really helpful with the problems I faced! :)