PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Velney Jewelry

This app it works very very good on shopify
it really help,and the service is very very nice,awesome team and app

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!
On behalf of PageFly Team I want to Thank you again for being so patient with your issues. We are so happy that we were able to assist you with your issues.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Max | PageFly Team

Ketone Fast Forward

Best plugin in Shopify 10/10 Huge thanks to developers. easy to use and you have everything in this plugin. Highly Highly recommended

September 17, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Discover Dawn Wear

The best landing page designer in Shopify, has a lot more features than Shogun. Really satisfied!!!!

September 17, 2020

Muchisimas gracias daniel en serio aprecio tus palabras, no era necesaria la comparacion con Shogun pero me alegra saber que encuentras aqui la mejor solucion, estamos para ayudar cuando necesites :D

Felipe | PageFly Team

Faith for all

One of the most reassuring features an app can have is their customer service. I needed help with a few random questions and I was able to get a representative (Randy) on the chat immediately, and he was able to successfully walk me through the issue at hand. Great support and a great product. Thank you!

September 17, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy | PageFly Team

Lets Just Sleep

Incredible Customer Service and Great App. Perfect for creating all aspects of your shopify store once you get the hang of it.

Hi Evan,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. est assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Mon cleps

I was on Gempages at the beginning but I had problems to make different pages on the pc and mobile while on Pagefly everything is super simple, with an ultra reactive and competent chat ! Great !

September 17, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Markham & Co.

Can't recommend this app highly enough. I'm so happy with how my finished site has turned out, I wouldn't have been able to achieve it without page fly. I've also had a few glitches since launching but the chat support have helped to fix in an instant! Amazing service, thank you page fly!

September 17, 2020

We are always ready to help you!

Paula | PageFly Team

cellforteskincare.com

This app is amazing! I truly recommend. Even more so, the customer support is FANTASTIC. They respond so quickly and at all hours of the night. I can honestly lean on them for any help or questions I might have.

September 17, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Emad - PageFly Team

MultiShop sàrl

I want to give 6 stars, but only 5 exist ! PageFly Support is not only for basic or starting, but really with you and your goal, together. They quickly understand, ask the direct question to go pro to what you can do with many and many features they offer large area of tunning. I'm glad to use PageFly ! (BELGIAN)

Hello Jean,
Its Felipe here, I just read that generous review and I was really happy to read your message!
Thanks for it and we will continue to help you make your PageFly page perfect as you like it.

Felipe | PageFly Team

Safety Vision

Great app, I built beautiful customized pages and the support quickly resolved any problems I had. Worth the investment

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team