PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

Yisam

It's okay for my first usage. It can solve any generous website building issues. Hope for get more advanced features, such as Gradient color available, more options about variants (I have been contact to the customer service), the switching of the background image and the change of the related content form in the image are not particularly smooth. Since I am using it for the first time, many operations are very rigid, even if the effect is achieved, it is not easy.

RideMoreProtection

I have been on the paid plan for a while. All basic functionalities to set up your page available, excellent customer service - working around the clock and eager to run extra mile to help you out. 4 stars, not 5 for the fact that a few weeks after I downgraded (all pages set, I didn't need a tool for page building) - terms and conditions have changed. Note for new users: if you downgrade to free plan you cannot edit content (typos, phrasing etc) any more on all but 1 page.

Leevo.india

I used the app it helped a lot, there are a lot of varieties to customize your webpage and the support is also really helpful. Houng, Kate and team helped a lot with various issues. So if it is your first time designing a webpage this app helps a lot

EMK Beverly Hills Skincare

It's a nice editor. Debugging issues can be a little complicated. I do, however, love the tech support. They recently helped with an issue, and they stayed on until it was completely resolved.

Full Armour LLC

i like the support. Randy was great! He Even showed me how to fix my problem if it happens again in the future with a video link. (Those Poor Guys Working On Christmas Like That!) However, I appreciate their dedication to our success.

PopSockets.in

Does the job! Plus like the fact that they have a free plan as well.
Support has been really helpful.

bridecollective.co

I wish it had more drag and drop features to it. I also wish it had more funnel type options. Service is excellent!

tengomadera.com

muy buena y sin importar el plan en el que estés te contestan rápido con toda la disposición de ayudarte

softexpresscompras

ótimo aplicativo melhora totalmente o visual do e commerce isso trás uma confiabilidade para quem esta comprando.

Cosm skin & mind

Not very easy to use for a novice, but very nice customer service, they helped me through the chat and were very reactive, patient, with clear instructions !