PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Fresh Dolls Store

I needed to upload a banner for the first time to pagefly and the person who managed it is no longer with the company. Thank you God! they had a chat and Anne was available to help me and she recorded video for me to walk me thru. Talk about Customer Service. She was a life saver. No way I could have uploaded that banner without her help and support. I just want to Thank Anne for the great customer service she provided. Keep it up!

Hey Lisa <3
Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care darling <3!

Anne | PageFly Team

U7 Jewelry

Good and in-time customer service. Easy use functions and user-friendly layout. Will recommend it to others.

Hi Junjian,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today, it's my great pleasure to help you.

There will be a lot more we need to improve in order to better support you and your business. Please let us know whenever you need help or anything we can do better via live chat support 24/7.

Have a great day and chat with you soon <3

Hailey - PageFly team

AB SKINNY

Great service provided. I had some errors, so I sent a message to their live chat. They replied immediately and solved the errors within a few minutes. Thank you very much.

Hi Jeremy,

Once again, thank you so much for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Anne | PageFly Team

PlushPedly

Awesome Support and features. With this app you can easily create your favorite website. And if anything doesnt work, the live chat is still available.

May 13, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words!
Please let us know if you need help.

IndieAesthetics

Increible servicio. Hay algunas cosas que no se hacer, pero siempre pregunto por el chat en linea y en seguida me responden y me lo solucionan. Respuesta muy rápida y útil. La app está muy bien, y da muy buenos resultados, mejora muchisimo la estética de la tienda con un poco de trabajo. 100% recomendable, además con el plan gratuito no hace falta que pagues nada, yo hice mi página sin pagar nada y con un servicio excelente!

May 13, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify.
What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.
Let us know if you need any assistance.

veryacup

The support is amazing, thank you Shagar for reaching out to me and solving all issues that I have. At first I thought the app was just full of bugs and was frustrated and didn't understand all the 5-star reviews, but their customer success manager Kate and Shagar from tech reached out to me immediately to fix my issues and educate me on how to use the app better. Thank you Pagefly team, I'm a loyal user now :)

Hi,

Thank you so much for your awesome review, I'm very happy to be able to help you with the issues you were facing. Please reach us anytime for any issues or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Team

adrop

Super support und tolle Features. Support ist immer erreichbar und sehr zuvorkommend und freundlich.

May 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

FABIT

Great experience and support. Easy to use interface for page building. Recommending it to make beautiful landing pages for your shopify website.

May 13, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Leidmann

The service is really good. One reason for choosing PageFly instead of other PageBuilder Apps. I definitely can recommend

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your compliment on our services. We hope that you will have more enjoyable experience while using PageFly app. We will be right here to support you, so feel free to contact us any time.

Zee - PageFly Team

Clarice Jewellery

I have just started to use this app to change some aspects of my website. It has transformed everything and I am so pleased. Every time I have needed help there has been support available. Thank you Aldwin for your help!

May 13, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager