PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

ErbeMoni

Creatore di pagine veramente perfetto anche solo nella versione free, l'assistenza clienti velocissima e rapida nella risposta hanno soddisfatto ogni mia esigenza.
Sopratutto salem un grande :D

2020shopdirect.com

I am new using PageFly, and I am still testing and learning about its features.
So far I see that it is a great app and I am very satisfied with their support.

Vigorsup

Best page builder ever. You can create and design a beautiful page using Pagefly page builder. Their customer service is also great, they will reply to you in a sec and help you with the issue.

Upstand Design

Support is instantaneous during PST working hours! I needed integration help with Loox and Emad went into my store and sorted out the code. Thank you!

Birthday Butler

Brand new to PageFly and I'm digging it! Gorgeous interface, clear directions where you need them and plenty of options to customize to your heart's content. Pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get up and running. Delighted with the uber-responsive customer service chat. Thanks PageFly!

BillieBars

Pretty awesome app. Allows you to totally customize your site and the support team is quick and helpful.

Paddle North

We've had a great experience with PageFly so far. Responsive support, good design control (even over small details). I'd recommend.

Yrolí Skincare

I think the app is great. I need help designing my pages and the PageFly helpdisk is very kind and helpful.

lilly&co

A must have app in shopify to create all kinds of pages, very easy to learn and use, tons of pre built themes to choose from and staff is very supportive and helpful.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Vosec

PageFly's customer service is truly the best! Very quick response and extremely helpful. I highly recommend you try this app as it is an amazing tool to help you build your website and generate sales!

September 29, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager