PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

DreamCastle

Amazing customer support, especially from Touqir. While building and customizing landing page using PageFly is by far the most pleasant experience that i have every gotten from using page builder app, I got stuck with the integration with Klaviyo. I reach out to their customer support team and Touqir assist me on fixing my issue in just minutes. He is super patient and knowledgeable, by the end of the conversation I upgraded to their paid plan.

Shantella

Amazing support always available and great app to build landing pages with infinite options of customization.

sinnkind

A really great app.
The application is very user-friendly and the support is terrific. The results are great and the sites perform better.

CurraNZ

Great app with exceptional support! Emad as an absolute legend - helped me on multiple cases - no job is too big, no task is impossible! Super happy with the app and would highly recommend, honestly! Keep up doing a good job!!!

CO2 Refill.nl

It is a great app with lots of flexibility, We love to use it.
Definitely recommended if you want to build beautiful web pages quickly and easily.
good online helpdesk for questions and support with challenges.

July 29, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.
Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

KeepItSample

I have been using the app for a few months now, and I am very satisfied. When I had some problems, the customer support was very quick to help me.

July 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

imprentadigital.com

Tuve un problema con el editor de paginas de colecciones, el cual no sabia como arreglar, contacte al soporte y me arreglaron el problema en un momento, y además son super atentos y amables. 10 de 10 para la app

July 29, 2021

Muchas gracias por tus encantadores cumplidos. En nombre de mi equipo, deseo que tenga una experiencia más valiosa con nuestra aplicación. No dude en comunicarse con nosotros cuando tenga problemas. Te amo!

Zee| PageFly Team

ExpressZoneX

Great app, it is a bit complicated to who's new, but their support team is guiding you thro every step, with the help of this app i have built great product pages, very beautiful ones, many thanks to the team and to Donny especially for helping me solve some coding problems i had.

July 29, 2021

Hi there, our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

It’s our pleasure to provide you with the best app and the best customer service we have. You have our promise to keep growing every day to serve our dear customers like you ;)

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

TheTrueCo

you dont use shopify until you use pagefly as well! amazing app, with incredible support! cookie i'm looking at you, you are a rockstar, thank you so much!

July 29, 2021

Hi Mathew, you really make my day! I want to send you a big thank you for your lovely review. Thank you for your trust in using PageFly.

Even though I took more time than expected to fix the issue but you are so patient to wait, thank you so much for your kindness.

We are always here anytime you need so please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

Have a great day!
Cookie - PageFly Team

Akinj

As an entrepreneur just starting out, this app is an incredible must-to-have to save you time and energy. It helped me cover almost 90% of my design needs, letting me focus on my business. There is for sure a learning curve, but generally speaking, PageFly is user-friendly and intuitive.
The customer support is quick and efficient. Thanks to the PageFly team for their great job

July 29, 2021

It's so awesome when we have your review on the App Store. Your review really means a lot to us and we are so thankful for this.

We know that many new customers can find it difficult to use it for the first time so we are working tirelessly to improve our app to make it easy to use.

And our support team is always here for you when you need.
Cookie - PageFly Team