PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Blumseed

We put up a new homepage every month or two. PageFly keeps us fresh and the support we receive is stellar

AngelLift

This is a very helpful tool to create customized product pages. Support is quick, very friendly and helpful! I didn't give 5 stars only because I have the feeling, the editor could be a bit more intuitive and there are some discrepancies in how elements are displayed there and how they look on the final page. But overall it's a pretty solid app and interface :)

DRNK ME

The drag and drop has been a bit confusing but overall, really like the layouts and what it offers! Excellent customer service.

leelee & sas c

I'm using the app to create a landing page. The background wasn't covering the screen so I contacted tech support. They were able to help me and wrote code so my image is the correct size. Tech support was very helpful. I however thing that the app should have the capability to change the size without having to write new code.

High Roller Games

This is an excellent app for easily creating custom webpages for your store. They have a lot of options available and wonderful customer service. I would like to see more page design options in the future however.

Bemi Beauty Box

We used this app to add additional pages (please note this was 2) to our shopify platform. We had chosen the free version a year ago and everything was working wonderful. Fairly easy to use and the support was fine.

We did our last update to one of these pages about 6 months ago, where we informed that the application plans had changed (with no notice).

After reaching out to support to be told that we are receiving an amended version, but the only way that we are able to update one of the two pages was to upgrade to a $15/month program. Which makes no sense for what we are using the program.

If you are wanting to edit more then 1 page or build multiple pages then wonderful program to use.

Biggest issue for us was the lack of communication to their users who were on the other side using their "free version" only to be stuck in a situation not to update their clientele and not have any rectification versus telling us to pay the fee. And now having to start from scratch

***UPDATE
We were contacted by the management team in less the 24hrs, and the situation was immediately corrected and we were assured that the changes needed in both our service and the support team have been updated.
I was very impressed with the promptness of Kate who went above and beyond to explain what happened and rectified the situation. A very good program to use and with the communication improved I can certainly change my initial rating from a 2 to a 4 almost 5.

STABLE of Ireland

Out of the box, this app delivered even on the free tier; likely to upgrade to a paid plan based on first impressions. And no learning curve on functionality, over-promising or dead end features.

Its important to recognise when an app developer gets the ''mix'' right.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback really helps us to improve our app as well as our support service.
We really appreciate your business and you being our customer.
Your request was moved to our Product Developers team along with our Support team so we can base on the feedback to improve PageFly.
In the meantime, could you please let us know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star?
We are always trying hard day by day to update and improve PageFly as well as support quality.
So if you have any problems or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.
We support 24/7. Always willing to assist you.

Best,

Just Made Keto

Some elements of integration with Shopify and page editing are a bit confusing, but the customer service is great!

July 1, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do to improve our app? Our team is trying to work hard every day to improve PageFly.
Please let us know if you have any questions or opinions, we do appreciate this.

Have a wonderful day!

alblancatelier

I am using to complement my theme and it is very useful. It brings me more control on my website. The help assistance is also great! Touqir help me a lot! Thank you for your great work.

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Could you please let us know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star?
We're looking forward to assisting you.

Ray Skincare

It's hard to use but the support is amazing and 24/7 they are around to help and go inside your page to fix it. Very happy with it.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Your feedback will be moved to our Product Developers team so they can improve it.
Rest assured that our team is trying to work hard every day to improve services and products for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day!