PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Levac Supply Ltd

Created a fabulous Contact Us page - loved their template! Also the support if excellent. When I had a question about how to change something, they got back to me over online chat very quickly, and helped me complete the change I wanted in a couple minutes. 5 stars!

RODILLO FACIAL

Great support!! Really cool app, I achieved big changes. I would recommend it to anyone who wants something different

Douxain

Very nice page builder maybe the (or one of the) best with very efficient Support.
Thanks for your work and help

TOWL

I have never seen such awesome support from any support team on Shopify apps!
I have reached out to them to learn a few things about the app and they were awesome in sharing about the features.

They are 24*7 responsive. Lovely support team.

Ghostboy

very helpful app to customise my shopify website! the support team is quick and very efficient! would definitely recommend :)

Cordialsa USA INC

This app is very easy to use and if you don't know how to do something the support team is very fast and efficient.

Mini Monde Copenhagen

Very easy to use with lots of functions. Shagar from the support team are doing a 5-star customer service.

LumbarProX

Pagefly is a very intuitive app that builds pages for you. But the absolute best part of this app is the SUPPORT TEAM. They have the absolute BEST support team ready to answer any question you may have. 5/5 Would recommend this app to anyone looking to build a store.

September 22, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

VEBEAUT | Vegan Beauty and Skin Care formulated for BEAUTS

love it! they always help me felipe and his team! they sort all my issues so quickly and also communicate with me every minute. Thanks a lot!

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review!!! I am glad you are liking our service. Rest assured knowing we are always improving for our customers.

Have a nice day!
Felipe | PageFly Team

TheCookieCrate1

It's hard to find a app that has good customer service but PageFly has it! Very thankful for their time and help!

September 22, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager