PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Summer Mae

Easy for a newbie to create a page, adapting to different devices makes it really useful, Highly recommend!

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're glad to bring you a great experience using PageFly. This serves as a motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality to help you grow your business in the best possible way.

Please don't hesitate to let us know via Live chat if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Tracy | PageFly team

Tea N Things

Awesome support. They never get tired or impatient answering your questions or helping out. Highly recommended vendor.

Hummingbird Blends

This app is super easy to use and gives a beautiful custom high-quality page look. I used it to create my countadown launch page, contact us page, and my about us page. The support team is friendly, prompt with replies, and eager to help. I definitely recommend PageFly.

cbdays

amazing app and customer service, I chatted them and they solved my problem and they even captured a screen video how they solved my problem just to teach me :D incredible

lumist

Great customer service as always!! The app itself has a lot of functionality, too. I was having issues getting things working on PageFly (my mistake) and Touqir was so patient as helpful as I'm not familiar with Shopify at all. He remedied the issue immediately!

Franne Golde

Excellent customer service, helped with customizations and response time was minutes never hours or even days, which is what happens with other developers. Highly recommend this app if you want to make your pages look better than the standard Shopify pages.

MATIQE MUNICH

We used the pagebuilder to build our Homepage to have a nice look for our mobile version. The support and the possibilities with this tool are very nice! Not too complicated and not too simple.

The Twisted Ewe

This program/app is fairly straightforward to use. I used a template on my first *ever* landing page and was able to manipulate fully every aspect of the templates elements to fit my need exactly. Removed what I didn't want and simply 'drag and drop'd. I made my page in less than 15 minutes.

Kluger Punkt

I am really amazed by the support I am getting from PageFly! I can access the live chat in minutes and get answers from real persons (not just a bot). They even access the editor while in the chat and help immediately. It's awesome!

BlueBasket

PageFly makes it easier to prettify my store! Easy to use, great support team, and impressive performance. Thank you, PageFly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 425 426