PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with ease

Bisarno

Amazing support gave me from Angel from pagefly. He did a great job for me. thank you very much for Pagefly for this. love you all.

Bogren Digital

App solves all the issues and support is absolutely stellar. Always available via chat to jump in and help you with any design problems.

Seek Comfort

Amazing app that lets u design and put your own ideas live, i also have met a few amazing people on live chat like Cristian & Paula those 2 have been amazing and i very much appreciate them for their hard work especially Cristian. He has spent a few hours in teaching me how to set things up and recorded me videos and taught me as well as helped me! I'm very happy with the customer service and the app itself!

HomStrenght

Great app to make your store and best yet is the customer service, I highly recommend this app. They help me even using the free plan. Good Work with your customers..

HD Transfers

Extremely useful app, and top notch customer service. Fix my problem in under a minute, even showed me what I did wrong.

GRAY MATTERS

The people in Pagefly and nice and very helpful!
Every time I have questions, they always get back to me right away and help me to solve the issues

Quality Water Treatment

We use this app extensively. Amazing and comprehensive. Support has be outstanding as well. Thank you to Angel , Donny and Paula on the support team.

Safetmed

I like this app. Paula in support is amazing, its like having a pro there at all times to help you. So far the app does everything I need it to.

Aurora Sustainability SA

The online support / live chat is fantastic! This app and the support has made such difference on our store. Couldn't recommend it enough!

ORLY

Superb App and its support service are even better. :)
Definitely recommend this app to my new Clients.

May 7, 2021

Thank you ORLY for giving us such a kind review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Anne | PageFly Team