PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

KleanGuard48

It is the second time we use PageFly and again we are happy with the app and we love the fact that their support team go above and beyond to help us and answer all our questions and everything happens very quickly, we didn't have to wait days for a problem to get fixed, they usually respond in minutes. A great support team, keep up the good work guys!

FacePillowed

Excellent app for those who knows no coding, lets you do a bunch of things to stand out from typical shopify shops + provides an amazing customer service

haven

This is pretty much the best page builder app there is. I have tried many of the other ones on Shopify and they never really met my needs, but pagefly makes customizing my Shopify store page super easy. Also, the support is very helpful/ responsive and are available to help 24/7 which is an added plus. Would 100% recommend.

February 26, 2021

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you. If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you, again, and have a great day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Summer Mae

Easy for a newbie to create a page, adapting to different devices makes it really useful, Highly recommend!

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're glad to bring you a great experience using PageFly. This serves as a motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality to help you grow your business in the best possible way.

Please don't hesitate to let us know via Live chat if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Tracy | PageFly team

Tea N Things

Awesome support. They never get tired or impatient answering your questions or helping out. Highly recommended vendor.

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about our app.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for our valued users like you.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need help. Have a great day!

Randy - PageFly Team

Hummingbird Blends

This app is super easy to use and gives a beautiful custom high-quality page look. I used it to create my countadown launch page, contact us page, and my about us page. The support team is friendly, prompt with replies, and eager to help. I definitely recommend PageFly.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for this generous feedback. It really motivates us to keep up the best quality support and services to all of our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are available 24/7 available to help you.

cbdays

amazing app and customer service, I chatted them and they solved my problem and they even captured a screen video how they solved my problem just to teach me :D incredible

Hi Herczeg,

Thank you so much for this spectacular review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

lumist

Great customer service as always!! The app itself has a lot of functionality, too. I was having issues getting things working on PageFly (my mistake) and Touqir was so patient as helpful as I'm not familiar with Shopify at all. He remedied the issue immediately!

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for this great feedback. I really appreciate your time with PageFly. Please do not hesitate us to contact anytime you need our help.

Franne Golde

Excellent customer service, helped with customizations and response time was minutes never hours or even days, which is what happens with other developers. Highly recommend this app if you want to make your pages look better than the standard Shopify pages.

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly.
We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via live chat.

Emad - PageFly Team

MATIQE MUNICH

We used the pagebuilder to build our Homepage to have a nice look for our mobile version. The support and the possibilities with this tool are very nice! Not too complicated and not too simple.

February 26, 2021

Thank you very much for leaving your opinion here. This is very important for our community. Rest assured that we are at your disposal when you need it. Thank you very much. Please let us know if you need any helps from us.

Paula from PageFly Team