PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

The Adventure Book

This app gives me so much flexibility in creating pages and attractive page layouts for my website, we can't do without it. Great customer service, always very quick and helpful.

Aomori Glass

Customer service was amazing, the app was easy to use, Felipe replied very quickly and solved all my issues. Happy customer

Pinkzio

Awesome customer support that impresses me most, in time and gets my issue solved quickly, shout out to Maru for her kindness and professional, highly recommend!

Sparrow & Company

Took a bit to learn and navigate, but the online chat was so helpful. Answered all our questions and walked us thru step-by-step. We are still new, but look forward to learning more.

Wild Mary

Pagefly is amazing!! I built the website I always dreamed of. Great customer service. They really helped me out when I had any questions about the design and even made the changes for me. I couldn't be happier!!

stonedandunited

I really enjoy using Pagefly because of what it has to offer! And the customer service is #1! They're quick to answer, they're very knowledgeable, and professional!

September 27, 2021

Thank you Jonathan, we always try to do our best to serve our customers. It's a pleasure to help you.
Whenever having troubles, feel free to contact us! :D

Faris - PageFly Team

Yes We Design Websites

Great app and great customer service. I was able to receive instant help that made my designs look perfect

September 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind words with our customers, and with such a generous review :)
You made my day today, remember we are happy to help all our valuable PageFly customers so don't hesitate when in trouble and contact us immediately.

Have a wonderful rest of the day

Felipe | PageFly

It's Bran

Pagefly is a GREAT application, which allows you to make great pages that really convert ! I highly recommend

Hi Kevin,
Thank you so much for your awesome review you gave us. This really means a lot to me and my team. We will try our best to improve our app and service for you.

Let us know if you need our support. Have a great day!

Regards,
Hamza - PageFly Team

ikkle Home

I love this app! It's easy to install and configure & if you have questions they respond very quickly! Great customer service, thanks Touqir.

Hi Keung,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. I am really delighted that I was able to help you with hiding your theme's default description from your page. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Simply Rejuve

Customer support is really great. If you're wondering about coding on your website the customer support team is highly skilled and will solve the issue for you.

Hey Vidar!!

Thank you so much for your words. I am happy to know you find our customer support great, this pushes us to keep going! Remember that if you need more help you can just drop us a message and no worries if it may seem complicated at first, we are there to guide thorughout the process!

Looking forward to talking to you on the live chat again,

Best Regards,