PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

NYC Luxury

Love this app for its ease of access and their customer support team helps you out in live time with great quality and precision. Thank you.

July 11, 2021

Hi, thank you a lot for your review. I am so happy that we could fix the issues for you and you are satisfied with all we did for you.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.
We are right here to help you <3

Angel - PageFly Team

Picaco

This was great for customizing my Shopify theme to my likings! Easy and fast. Also great chat support! Worth every penny!

July 11, 2021

Thank you for giving us such nice words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.
It was such a pleasure to assist you, and wish you all the best for your store :)

Lucian | PageFly Team

Kartarkivet

This app made it easy for me to customize my theme to exactely what I wanted it to be! Also great chat support. Im very pleased.

July 11, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!
It was truly a pleasure to assist you, and it makes me very happy to know that you're enjoying our product.

Rest assured that we'll keep working to improve it, and if you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch.

I wish you all the best for your store :)

Lucian | PageFly team

Petpal Foods

Amazing support from the live chat tech team. I'm new to shopify and don't have a strong coding background so using PageFly really helped me build a customized store.

July 11, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

Nibye AB

This app has really helped me with creating the exact website that I want, and has given me a lot more freedom than the regular Shopify editor. For me it was however a bit of a long learning curve in the beginning. There are some issues occasionally, but the chat support has always been incredibly fast, kind and helpful!

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for such generous feedback to PageFly. Your review is really incredible for us.
We understand that many new customers could find it difficult to understand and use PageFly for the first time so we are trying to make PageFly more friendly. Along with this, we have been developing many helpful functions and features.
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team. We would really appreciate it if you could share with us any further recommendations.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Airdog USA

Great App to use, the customer service is very responsive and helpful! Would recommend it to everyone who wants to create beautiful pages for their stores.

July 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Felipe - PageFly Team

HNLabel

Love this app, I have custom built all my product pages and home page and have seen my conversion rate go from 1% to 6.24% in just over a month. Highly recommend the app due to the constant immediate help I receive also. I have had quite a few different people help all amazing Kristy H&N Label

Hey Kristy!

Wow!! you are going up, that is crazy! Congratulations on that. You are doing a good job as well. And, thank you for your words as well. We are here to support you not only technically but also by providing good recommendations on how to move those numbers up. Keep it up. Remember that whenever you need help, you can just reach out to us and we will help you right away!

Once again, thank you so much for your words. ♥

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Best Regards,

Cristian, from PageFly Support

Gifts of Ireland

Great page builder. We've been using it for a few years now. Best customer service ever. Paula has been absolutely brilliant with tackling our issues and helping us learn how to maximise the features of this great app. She has a solution everytime.

July 11, 2021

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Lunar Lights Official

Amazing experience with this page builder, user-friendly and easy to use, support was more than helpful and communicative when it came to customization. I recommend

Hi Owen,

Thank you so much for your awesome words. We will continue to work hard to meet and exceed your expectations.

Our team is always available 24/7 so feel free to let us know if you need our assistance,

Have a great day!

Jerry, PageFly Team

Krista Custom Creations

I used this app to make a landing page so I can collect emails for my newsletter. I had a ton of questions and the service was super fast and helpful

Hey Krista,

Thank you so much for your generous review. It indeed made my day. We will continue to work harder to bring more value to you and other customers.

Please hit us up whenever having problems.

Anne - PageFly Team