PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Yoo-Z

Amazing experience with this app! Really good features in which you can easily design your store. Their support has been of great help as well.

October 13, 2020

Hi Jocelyne,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Jaw Brasil

Great support, but a lot of bugs and nonsense errors, not a good experience working several hours and have all your work in the trash

October 12, 2020

Hi Felipe,

I hope you have a great weekend!

It has been a few days since we received the bad review from you, we have been trying to get in touch with you by phone number and email, even WhatsApp. However, we could not receive any reply. :( I would like to send you warm hugs if you are frozen somewhere.

We would like to listen more to the problem that you encountered to have a full view and improve PageFly. And to help you solve the problem that you are facing.
I believe that you and me - we can find out together the reasons and the most effective way.

We’re always here to be willing to help you when you need, and we’re willing to give you suggestions, advice from the experts to make your store better.

I hope that my email will come to you, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

myfitnessmax

I used this app its very simple and powerful. Presets indeed great help to create landing pages and also customer service support great

October 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you. I hope you keep enjoying our app :)

Lucian | PageFly Team

Savon Cleaning Solutions

Very good service from Anne! I had a problem with the margin and padding, I chatted and she fixed it within 10 minutes.

October 15, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Anne | PageFly Team

Nooie Global

great app with great support staff. they are always there to help. don't hesitate to beautify your webpage with this app

October 15, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Mechanical Promotions

I've used this app for multiple clients and I kid you not, every time I message them for help not only have they replied super quick but they also have the problem fixed within 5 minutes!! Than you Angel!

October 15, 2020

Thank you again it really means a lot for us in the support team we appreciate that you like the work we are doing once again.

Angle | PageFly Team

Lume Outdoor Living

I have started using the free version to have a play and am loving all that I can do. The help I received on their 24/7 chat is amazing! They went to so much trouble for me and the results are awesome

Hi Leone,

Thank you so much for your generous review. It's my honor to work with you and I am honestly so impressed with your amazing work ;)

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions and see you later!

Thanks once again,
Hailey - PageFly Team

Demure Collections

This App has helped me tremendously with getting the look I wanted for my Clothing line. I really enjoyed all the features. I only wish it was more flexible in changing sizes and moving placement of items like images or wordings.

October 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts and opinion about PageFly. Your feedback is really detailed for us and we’re so glad that you also enjoy using PageFly.
Regarding your request and recommendations, we surely discuss with our Development team.
Thank you again for your feedback.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Hypanese

Their customer service is incredible! Extremely fast and helpful. Not so stroked about the app design abilities and functionalities but this is a personal opinion.

October 15, 2020

Your review is really incredible and we’re really thankful for this
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve PageFly as what you mentioned in the review to serve you and meet your demand.
Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

cloudcosy

Customer Service was really good, i had a agent called Randy that was very patient and very helpful.

Hi Sam,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!

Randy- PageFly Team