PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Terracewellnessgroup

Great app with consistent improvements made over time.

P Dpharmaintinc

A good choice for page building. However, not very clear on what is included in the free and what is not.

Themagic5

The support team fixed my issue, but I needed to explain it 3 times to 3 different support guys before they understood the problem. If they had gotten it the first time, the 5 out of 5 stars.

Country Chic Decor

I love the look of it but for me a complete newbie, its still a bit hard to figure out. So if I can figure it all out I will come back and rate 5 stars.

Lpgallery

Decent app, value for money. Functional, most importantly.

Pet Bound Co

Great app. Works well and super simple to use. Love it!

Kiddomall

Great app and fast responsive team :)

Mybloem

Very easy & intuitive app to use. A few small issues regarding the different page views, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Team is very helpful and friendly, but sometimes you do have to wait due to the time difference. Also, communication is via chat which can be challenging depending on the topic. All in all very good value for money - I have not had any majors issues and am happy with the outcome!

Giavan

Great functionality for a free app but I did run into some issues when building a list of multiple accordions that expand when clicked. When I was editing different elements throughout the list, the app was extremely slow and actually crashed my browser on one occasion. It got the job done but there was definitely some frustration waiting for the panels to update.

Catchphrase Gospel

Vian from the support desk was one of the most patient and helpful people I have dealt with while I try to set up my Shopify Store. This app has incredible features and loads of options to customize things just how you want them!