PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

JOLT™

Génial, mon module préféré, ca n'a jamais été aussi simple de créer de belles pages :) service client incroyablement réactif et efficace

September 12, 2021

Merci pour ton compliment. Nous sommes impatients de mieux vous servir. Passe une bonne journée <3

Zee | PageFly Team

Rahhint

The app is very full-featured, the service is very good, they can always solve my problems in a timely manner.

Hi friend,

Thank you for your feedback on our app and overall service. I'm glad that you stayed with us and trusted us until the images on your page has all been sorted out.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to use our chat window. Rest assured that we will help you in a timely manner.

Randy | PageFly team

Online Innersejuk Store

Super fast support. And the app just keep improving. I think I will stick with PageFly page builder for quite some time.

September 12, 2021

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you.
If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you, again, and have a great day!

FACEBOX.me

Very quick response. Regardless of my stupidity, my issue was solved professionally and extremely fast. Very kind and the instructions were clear.

September 12, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

mistdco

This app helped us make responsive and flexible websites that most themes don't offer. Their customer service is also willing to help during any technical difficulties.

September 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review, we hope to help you whenever you are having trouble, just don't hesitate on contacting us <3

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Felipe | PageFly team

Wake Me Up.paris

Very intuitive application, the customer service is very responsive, Lucian in particular found a quick and efficient solution to answer my questions. I recommend it !

September 12, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our product!
It's been a real pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me so glad to know that you're happy with our support.
As I told you, whenever you need help, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch with us.

We're always ready to help!

I wish you all the best for your store :)

Lucian - PageFly team

Hustic Market

Their prompt support is great! You can make amazing page for high value item. Their support is 24/7, so if you have any urgent help eg: Not working button on your page while running advertisement, page bug, they most likely will fix it in a short while. The support: John, Angel, Sun & Tracy are patiant and kind!

September 12, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-Star review.

I'm happy you reached out to our support team via Live Chat so we could assist you. I understand that learning how to use PageFly for the first time can be difficult, but we are always here to assist you.

Please feel free to look around the app and contact us if you have any questions.

Angel - PageFly Team

Farm To Bottle Juices

What it took me a whole hour to figure out what was the problem with one of my pages (my fault), Angel fix it in less than 10 min. Thank you so much Angel for help my shop to get back in business!

September 12, 2021

I'm ecstatic that our team was able to respond to your questions and handle your concerns.
Send a message to the Live chat if you have any additional questions or need assistance.

Thank you very much for your lovely review; it really makes my day. I'll pass along your comments to my coworkers. This is something for which we are quite grateful.

Angel - PageFly Team

Itens valiosos

Excellent service from Faris, I managed to solve the problem and all doubts were clarified. Thank you

September 8, 2021

Always happy to help you Danyela.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care.

Faris | PageFly Team

The Seahunter

It is pretty easy to use apart from editing between devices. That could be improved. Other than that its great for building without a template.

September 9, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.