PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Pdiep

What I did not enjoy is that I have to learn how to use this app.
What I do enjoy is that they have tons of video tutorials and 24/7 support when your stuck and frustrated. And so far support is quick, patient and knowledgeable. Wish Shopify would have this level of service!!!

September 9, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Enacord

The app makes my site look professional and modern. Customer service is great! They take the time to investigate the issue and resolve it with precision!

September 9, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Goodness Lover

Pagefly is very intuitive and easy to use. We had a few glitches with our install/theme and the PageFly team were super communicative + helpful with jumping in and getting it sorted. Kudos to Megan + the PageFly team.

FEATURE REQUEST: It would be awesome to get blog sidebars + sticky sections incorporated into the app :)

September 9, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and your generous review. I am really glad that you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service for valued PageFly users like you.
About your request, we have already had a sticky section now. I'll send you the guideline via Live chat to refer. We can discuss more if you can't make it.

Let’s be successful together!
Megan - PageFly Team

Renegade Watch

Great App, but the most impressive thing about PageFly is the incredible support team. They respond rather quickly and are beyond helpful. Hailey in particular went the extra mile to help with an issue I hadn't even asked about. Very professional, I honestly can't believe this is available for free!

Hi Edwin,
Thank you so much for your generous review. I really appreciate it!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Have a lovely day ;)

Hailey - PageFly team

Charlie's Table

Nice to know there is always a helping hand available when you work on your store. Great customer service provided by Megan today.

September 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. We will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat. We are always here to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, Bennett!
Megan | PageFly team

Byron Bay Olive Company

This tool is simple to use. In parts it can be a bit fiddly, as every page builder is, but every time I get stuck the team have someone available to answer my questions.
My site is already looking much more professional.
Thank you !

September 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

SWOS - SeeWhat'sOverSeas

I used this app to create a pre launch (coming soon) page.
Easy to handle and if not you can use the chatbox where the staff is ready to help.
Gracias a Lucian y Touqir!!

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for the kind words you shared on the Shopify App Store.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

weloveecowash

The support team is one point thanks! They helped me implement checkout X! I was done quite fast! The took over my account, and boom..done!

September 9, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely words you have shared.
I am happy that I was able to assist you in integrating Checkout x.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live Chat if you have any problems when using PageFly. We are always willing to help you. Your satisfaction is our mission.

Max - PageFly Team

DeepBreez™

The builder looks very easy to use with great design. I enjoy it. The customer service is absolutely awesome (thanks Aldwin ;-) )

Hi Justin,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

DT WORKSHOP

PageFly is really convenient and easy to use, it still needs some improvements on some areas, but I am not worried about the fact that this apps will provide a lot more in the future.
The support and dev teams were patient and so useful to help us build our pages.
100% recommended !

September 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, we're working to improve our app day by day to make it easier & feature rich for our customers.

Meanwhile, don't hesitate to reach us for any issues or concerns anytime....

Thanks,