PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Sushify Meal Kits

I was searching for a page editing platform that would help me add a more professional look to my Shopify template. PageFly really did the trick. Kudos to their support team, who have helped me answer all my questions quickly and expertly. Highly recommended.

January 13, 2021

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

fireandflawless

Great app to create a landing page! They are more than helpful. Any question I have, customer service is there to help no matter the time of day. Amazed at how quickly they get problems solved. Definitely a 5 star app

January 11, 2021

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for the lovely review. We hope to see you again soon!

JAQQ

The team helped me code aspects of my website and they did amazing!!! I am blown away. This app has the best service.

January 13, 2021

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

TheRussianShop

Great customer support! the fastest ever seen! They are very top level customer care! Great job.
Lucrezia
Grazie

January 11, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We’re here for you anytime.

Cloudy Creek

24/7 Support really came through for me with a quick fix (literally at 1:27am) while I was struggling with an issue while trying to update my website. Thank you for your help! Great support team!!

January 11, 2021

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

PROGRESS Recovery

This app has been a great tool for my website. I came across some issues and the support team was great help and did all the job for me. I highly recommend it.

Hi Nathanael,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

The Collective Consciousness

I do not normally leave reviews so early in using an app. But over the last year I have tried sooo many different ways to build out my store and today working with Emad to learn how to build out my page has clearly made it so much easier. It's probably my best experience with any app so far on shopify.

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Thresh Seed Co.

Love this app! It is so customizable and the features (like adding product info to my blogs) improve the conversion rate of my store. The staff is very responsive and helpful.

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about our app. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for our valued users like you.

Randy | PageFly Team

Quero Ofertas

Best landpage building platform, easy and simple to use and the support is just incredible, I recommend

January 11, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

ThreeTraders

Si quieres una aplicación para crear libremente y de forma sencilla tu web, estás en el sitio adecuado y además la atención al cliente ayuda un montón y son muy amigables.

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback. Please contact us any time you need our app, we are more than happy to assist you.

Touqir | PageFly Team