PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Euphoric Baths

This app is great for making webpages without being constrained by Shopify's default formats. The support team are really helpful and fast to respond to any issues (which rarely come up).

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on our app. Rest assured that we will keep on improving to serve you better.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Randy | PageFly Team

Chez Laurène

The perfect tool to start your shop and design your website without knowing how to code !

The support is awsome,...you can count on the tam they will help you and gave you the perfect solution.

The ui and ux of the app must be improve but you can achieve every design you need to start your shop !

September 7, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your review. Your feedback is really specific and detailed.

However, you are mentioning the limitation of creating product pages, I really appreciate it and I save your feedback to discuss more with my team.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or need help, we are always willing to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat.

Have a great day!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Cursus Anatomicus

Best support! They answer within seconds and fix all questions really quick. Love the app and the service!

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for using PageFly. Your feedback means a lot to us, it's a huge encouragement for us to keep moving forward and improving this app. I hope you have a pleasured time with PageFly.

Have a great day!
Tess | PageFly Team

Faithed Up Fits

I love how it is very user friendly! There are video tutorials on everything pretty much! However, when I was really having some issues, I was able to chat with Felipe and he was so patient and really made sure everything was taken care of!! What amazing service!! Thank you so much Felipe!! You're AMAZING!! I appreciate your time!

September 7, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Preserve Your Nerves

It's very helpful for designing really nice product pages! I really appreciated all the different options. It has just about everything you'd need in a page builder

Hi James,

Thank you so much for your time that you have spent on writing us feedback. Your words provide us Huge encouragement to provide the best Customer Support You will ever see.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Bay Area Skydiving

The PageFly is awsome! It's easy to use and great video content on youtube. The support team is super helpful, polite, and knowledgeable. Huge thank you to Lucian and the rest of the team!

September 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you. We'll be more than happy to help you again if you ever need us to.
Hope you keep enjoying the app :)

Lucian | PageFly Team

BridgeHouse Interiors

Fantastic tech support that is very fast to troubleshoot and easy to work with. There are many functions to choose from to add to the page. Couldn't be happier.

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

blur laundry

I have never experienced better customer service than with Pagefly. They have a team readily available for you while you are building your site. Big shout out to Salem as well for the help with some coding. All around awesome app. Highly recommend.

September 7, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Infinite Session

Great support. Easy to use, have really enjoyed using this app so far. Functionality is easy to get used to and customise - any problems, then live chat will sort you out quickly.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem real quick.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

Unique Scope Store

I simply love PageFly. the level of customization it offers is outstanding. Most of all the best customer care experience I have ever had. 5 stars guys. Keep up the great work. overall PageFly is the best page builder.

September 8, 2020

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager