PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

Airdog USA

Great App to use, the customer service is very responsive and helpful! Would recommend it to everyone who wants to create beautiful pages for their stores.

July 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Felipe - PageFly Team

HNLabel

Love this app, I have custom built all my product pages and home page and have seen my conversion rate go from 1% to 6.24% in just over a month. Highly recommend the app due to the constant immediate help I receive also. I have had quite a few different people help all amazing Kristy H&N Label

Hey Kristy!

Wow!! you are going up, that is crazy! Congratulations on that. You are doing a good job as well. And, thank you for your words as well. We are here to support you not only technically but also by providing good recommendations on how to move those numbers up. Keep it up. Remember that whenever you need help, you can just reach out to us and we will help you right away!

Once again, thank you so much for your words. ♥

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Best Regards,

Cristian, from PageFly Support

Gifts of Ireland

Great page builder. We've been using it for a few years now. Best customer service ever. Paula has been absolutely brilliant with tackling our issues and helping us learn how to maximise the features of this great app. She has a solution everytime.

July 11, 2021

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Lunar Lights Official

Amazing experience with this page builder, user-friendly and easy to use, support was more than helpful and communicative when it came to customization. I recommend

Hi Owen,

Thank you so much for your awesome words. We will continue to work hard to meet and exceed your expectations.

Our team is always available 24/7 so feel free to let us know if you need our assistance,

Have a great day!

Jerry, PageFly Team

Krista Custom Creations

I used this app to make a landing page so I can collect emails for my newsletter. I had a ton of questions and the service was super fast and helpful

Hey Krista,

Thank you so much for your generous review. It indeed made my day. We will continue to work harder to bring more value to you and other customers.

Please hit us up whenever having problems.

Anne - PageFly Team

Farmvocacy

Usability is great for any business and customer support is impeccable! Great app to use for anyone starting their e-commerce shop!

Hi Vicent,

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review. It was so great working with you and happy we figured it out together.

Rest assured that anytime you need help, please feel free to reach out to us, we are always here to support you.

Sun- PageFly Team

Color Red Music

PageFly offers a great service to refine your Landing Page of your website. I've used it for two websites now and I think it provides a really great service. As a graphic design, but not a web developer, I believe PageFly is pretty easy to use and allows me to customize the page almost perfectly and easily. I'm still learning the ins and outs of the app, however, any time I have questions the customer service PageFly offers is outstanding! I definitely recommend PageFly to all Shopify users.

July 13, 2021

We are so happy when we read your feedback for us on the App Store.
Our top mission is to provide the best experiences for customers and we are so happy that we could be able to support you.
Our team has been trying our best to improve and develop more useful features for PageFly.

We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Coton Colors by Laura Johnson

I am currently using this app to optimize our product pages and I am super impressed. From all the features to the most helpful and hands on support it has been very fun building them out. I was helped by Touqir and I could not have asked for better support. He knew exactly how to help me AND show me how it's done. I think we can all appreciate thorough support! Thank you Page Fly team, I look forward to continue using your app and expanding my pages. I highly recommend them for the all of the features and customizations available to build out your pages as you imagined and more!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

The Hound Lab.

I absolutely love PageFly. I can't code and have very little technical ability - PageFly saved me a fortune in development costs and in the end I actually enjoyed getting to know the app and creating a few pages. It can be a steep learning curve, but i promise you will learn fast and once you know your way around the interface you will love PageFly too. Support is quick to get back to you (I dealt with Angel via live chat) who sorted my minor issue very quickly. Great app - I would recommend to anyone

July 7, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!

CalmDo

Great customer sevice!
I had wonderful experience with Pagefly team ,
Thanks Aldwin,he is so patience!

July 7, 2021