PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Art Design Consultants

Great app! While your Shopify theme can override some of the app's formatting features, PageFly's support team is always there to help set it straight.

Wolff Industries, Inc.

I've been using this app for a few days now and enjoying it so far. It is pretty easy to create visually pleasing landing pages as opposed to the blank page default in Shopify. We use it to compliment our chosen theme. I've used the live chat and had my question answered very quickly. Thanks Pagefly.

Boheme Collective

Great app to use when the templates you have are just not enough. Personable customer service is the icing on the cake. I would recommend to anyone using Shopify for their online store. great

Weirdo Workshop, LLC

This app does a pretty good job for everything it talks about. For a developer to customize code it not that great. I wanted to create a custom code that I could apply to all pages so that I don't repeat myself. Unfortunately, there is no option to do it. Other than this, it is a fantastic app and I am quite happy using it.

Moukly

Customer service is great, the app is great since shopify themes don't give you enough options, I'm waiting on new sections and layouts updates.

Akai Life

I love that the app lets me do things that I can’t do with standard templates. The support team help me a great deal.

HouseofAnesi

The customer support team was very prompt in helping me resolve an issue that was causing some frustration being a new user of PageFly. I'm very thankful they were able to help us out!

PEDAL Industries

App is working very nicely and customer service has improved immensely... i highly recommend this app

Mini Grenadine

I am satisfied with this app, it's quite easy to use and the support time is quick and really helpful !

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

Great app - I set up my pages using the 14 day trial. It allowed me to do so much more with my Shopify site than I could have managed without it. I found the support was quite good as well.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13