PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

devstoreb2c

Amazing product. Easy to use and understand and support are very knowledgeable. They are ready to help with any issues or questions very quickly. I highly recommend this product.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.

Felipe | PageFly Team

UgeatHair

Their Customer Service is great, very helpful. We will try this App again in the future. The App must be great since their team is great.

Pedestal Source

Easy-to-navigate interface and when we came up to a real barrier, their online support was super quick and made the changes for us. That added support makes all the difference and Pagefly has it in spades.

November 12, 2020

Hi Rachel,

Please reach us out anytime you need our help we are just a click away from you :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Myroo Skincare

I am not techie but manage to navigate the app pretty well. The customer support is excellent though and they help you out of any fix, no matter how basic!

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words.
It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you, and I'll be more than glad to help you again if you need it.
Hope you keep enjoying the app :)

Lucian | PageFly Team

LUXE Botanics

I used this app to help me quickly create a page without the need for a developer and it was easy to use and intuitive. Highly recommended.

Hi Jene,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

No Ordinary Moments Nutrition

Great app the best Shopify page builder I have used. Very simple and easy to use but can create some nice looking websites. Support team are always quick to help and can solve most issues :)

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you ;)
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Doll by you

The support is great. The application is simple. Everything is fantastic. We will always use this application.

November 13, 2020

I'm glad when I can help you. I hope that you can still like PageFly and contribute to us.

Please feel free when you get another issue.

Tristant - PageFly Team

ALLEKTA

I wish Shopify had such awesome Customer Service such as PageFly. Angel was with me for hours till I got all my questions answered. Thank you for the guidance and the incredible experience. It's worth every penny.

November 13, 2020

Here at PageFly, we are constantly growing, your comment is very valuable since it indicates that we are on the right track, we will continue working hard to provide you with the best service.
Thanks for taking the time and writing to us.

Angel | PageFly Team

Fittop Health & Beauty Technology Cp.,Ltd.

Way too good! Best shopify builder or editor ever! You don't nee to be a coder since all you will need using the function the the app. Really love it!

November 13, 2020

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Felipe | PageFly Team

LuxandNyx

I switched from shogun to pagefly, there were more options in pagefly in comparison. Both are not perfect, but at least pagefly's support team is always there to help you figure things out. Shout out to Touqir on their team who has been super helpful!

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Touqir | PageFly Team