PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Your Personal Signature

Great app with amazing live support. This guys really helped me fast and very efficient. You can create pages really nice and with space to get creative. Love it!

February 17, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly with us and the Shopify community, and we appreciate your words.

Angel | PageFly Team

The Root Remedy

Great customer service! The rep helped me with my issues in a timely manner and was extremely professional.

February 17, 2021

Your comment is very valuable to us at PageFly, thank you for taking the time and writing these words to us, we will continue to work hard every day to continue to provide you with the best Shopify page builder.

Ángel | PageFly Team

Gameofknits

This app gives you all you can imagine from a page builder /I express exactly what I think/. But even better than this is their support team. One of the best support I have ever experienced! I recommend this app to anybody who needs it!

February 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback and really appreciate your time that you spent writing it. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need our help, we are 24/7 available to assist you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

UntriedDesigns

I've made several custom pages using PageFly that have added functionality and style options that are not available with the Shopify Narrative theme and i can 100% say that it's worth the money. Definitely a cheaper option than hiring devs that will hard code sections into my Narrative theme that I cannot adjust or edit later without hiring again. The customer support on PageFly is also top-notch and helped me build out the edits and customizations I needed.

February 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App and Thank you again for the recommendation and words you have shared about PageFly and PageFly Support. Please feel free to contact us again we are here 24/7 to help our customers with any issues they might face while building Pages using PageFly.

Max - PageFly Team

Jaunter

Before, never really liked the support that I'm getting. Earlier, i had the chance to get support from Felipe and i must say that he is the BOMB! Gave me tips and tricks that's within the app's limitation! Now I'm loving PAGEFLY!

February 17, 2021

Thank you very much, Sameer for your generous review and your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. We work 24/7 on live chat to assist whatever issue big or small you have!
Thank you and have a great day!

Felipe - PageFly Team

Ronin

The support from these guys are absolutely amazing. Great communication and I love the screen recorder that identify your problems. Huge help for future encounters and a great learning curve. Well done.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.
Randy - PageFly Team

LuxHijabs

Angel is such an amazing help. In everything I do, I run into an issue and he's always there to help.

February 17, 2021

Thank you Nasima We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with PageFly. We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Angel | PageFly Team

Pinnacle Colors

Very good tech support! I needed to add some custom code I had written and they were very helpful getting it up and running.

February 17, 2021

At PageFly we always want our clients to be totally satisfied with what they are building, we do our best to achieve it, thank you very much for sharing this comment with the community.

Angel - PageFly Team

T1D Brave LLC

I had some problems with formatting and contacted customer service. Angel was great and fixed them for me immediately!

February 17, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

Angel - PageFly Team

CreativeGoodstore

Their support is very helpful and there are a lot of handful tools! It takes some time but is great!

Hi Joao Pedro,

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team