PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

OOMAY Home

Best Shopify draganddrop editor I've used! You can configure almost anything easily. Sometimes the website preview formatting is a little different from what you defined in the editor, otherwise perfect!

September 7, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Kirè

At the moment I've only created a password page but I'm sure I'll use this app for many other pages. It's easy to use and give lots of options for creating nice pages. And even if I'm still on a free plan the customer service is great. Quick and efficient.

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and your generous review. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service for valued PageFly users like you.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via Live chat.

Let’s be successful together!
Megan - PageFly Team

Diffuserfy

Great app to use. Really compliments my store. The team there is available 24/7 and are extremely helpful! Cookie (one of their team members) was super quick and understanding in helping me fix one of problems I was facing with my page. Fast and responsive replies and it felt like she really cared about helping me and getting me through the problem i was facing. Super amazing customer service from her. It seams the team really knows their stuff abut the app. Would definitely recommend this app. Its reassuring knowing theres always someone to help if need be!

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

FeelGood-Art™

An application that allows you to make good sales pages!

The customer service answers all your requests!

September 7, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

The Dessert Ladies

Not only are there layouts dynamic and modern- but their customer service is unparalleled. Max jumped right into our problem and solved multiple issues that I was having with my theme interfering with the layout from editor to preview/launch. But then he even offered to fix any other issues for me while he was on our site! (Mind Blown.) I couldn't be happier.

"
On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to say thank you so much for the lovely words you have shared.
I am so happy that I was able to assist you and support you to solve the issues.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live Chat if you have any problems when using PageFly. We are always willing to help you. Your satisfaction is our mission.

Max - PageFly Team

Silkaro

Excellent Customer Service. Also, very user friendly. Definitely increased my conversion. I wish I found this earlier.

September 2, 2020

Thanks for your generous review, we're happy that our app helps your conversion grow!

please, share with us any query or concern you have any time!

Shagar - PageFLy Team

OishiiPlanet

I used this app to create my loyalty explainer page and about us page. It is easy to use, but at the same time gives a great freedom for customisation. The support is beyond great, they respond very quickly and manage to solve my issues every time! I would highly recommend this app if you want to have better looking pages for your shopify store!

September 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. I am happy that i was able to assist you with your issues. Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly. It was very nice of you.

Max - PageFly Team

LED Factory Mart

Customer service is very professional and patient. I'm new in page fly app and had so many questions to ask. After their help, everything solves and I can create and customize the page by myself.

September 1, 2020

Thanks for your review. We hope you have a good experience with PageFly app.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via LiveChat if you need further assistance.

Tuble - PageFly team

Allsport

Nice app. very easy to use. you can change everything on your webpage. Great support too if you have any trouble. highly recommended

September 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your review of our app. I hope that you will have good experiences with PageFly and our support team.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Tristant - Developer Team

koolfaces

They really help me answering my questions and guiding me with everything. Their customer service is great.

September 2, 2020

It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.