PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

Rackit AS

We have been using pagefly for a while and are really happy with how it works.
I asked the support for help with a contact form and got an answer right away. And got help with my problem quickly, which ment really much as it was urgent for us that it worked. Thank you for all your help!

July 7, 2021

Hi, it's so nice to talk to you and I am so happy to be able to support you to handle and fix the issue of your page.

Our team will improve PageFly better to make you always satisfied with our app and support.

Please let us know if you need any support.
Cookie - PageFly Team.

Boo Shoon

I had wonderful experience with Pagefly team and I really appreciate everything they helped me

July 6, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Bake Me Healthy Box

This app is super easy to to use! It's literally plug and play. Very intuitive and has great features. Perfect for anyone new to Shopify! Plus, customer service is awesome! Super responsive and thorough. Highly recommend!

July 6, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Hindigena

Great page builder app! It features endless functionalities and anything you need you'll have an awesome customer service to assist you. Highly recommended!

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your generous review :) I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

PremierGadgets

Great app with fast and reliable customer service! I had a problem what was eventually sent to a develop team. Solved in a matter of 12 hours!

Hi there,

I'm so excited to receive such a generous review of yours. There's no word that I can describe how thankful I am to you now. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you very much and have a super super great day. 😍

Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you are in trouble, we'll be more than glad to help you!

Silver | PageFly Team

ECOnejitos

Easy tu use, lots of prepered panels to choose, so I could create a nice langing page without having much knowledge about this. They have as well very good help center! Super effective!

July 6, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Nifty Presets

Amazing tool and amazing support. Very heplful! I recommend 100 %. It will take your Shopify store to another lvl!

Hi Ivo,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

MIMI ARDEN | Game-changer for your beauty routine

I was using GemPages but was having issue with mobile speed with video blocks so I decided to give PageFly a try. Super great customer service. I was able to install and create my essential pages in a day. My mobile speed has imporved by 20 points.

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I appreciate the fact that you take the time to write this, thank you!! We do work hard to provide the best service and support possible.
We are happy to learn that you are happy~ 😊

If you need further help remember that we are one click away from you!!
We are glad for having you around.

Looking forward to reading you in the live chat once again,

Best Regards,

Cristian, from PageFly team

Template House By Shon

One of my most favorite apps to work with. The customer service is simply outstanding. The fact that they continue to deal with me as a customer deserves an applause. Please keep it up and if you where thinking about it, yes ..go ahead and download it now!

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your time with us and we are so thankful for the feedback you left in app store.

Your review is so awesome and it means a lot to all of us. This is a big motivation for our team to improve PageFly and the support quality.

Please let us know if you need any assistance,

Cookie - PageFly Team

NutriPaw

Fantastic app - super user friendly and has SOOOO MANY functionalities! Customer service is also amazing - they answer super fast and they have been helping me a lot with customization.
5/5 from me

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team