PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

Home Decor Edit

Love this app! And the customer service support is super helpful and they respond fast as well. Highly recommended!

November 18, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

mantra4u

I used PageFly to create a landing page. First time I worked with Shopify, and PageFly made it really easy. Using one of their ready made templates the result is impressing. I needed to contact customer support for an error (that was not their mistake) Live chat put me in touch with Touquir, who solved the issue within minutes. Thanks for the experince. Oh and this is the free version.

Hi Sonia,

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Touqir | PageFly Team

Headway Foundation

This app is amazing. The customer service is FANTASTIC. Anytime I have an issue the team is immediately there to help. USE THIS APP.

November 19, 2020

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

We appreciate your future endeavors.
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

X-Bows Store

I have been trying out a collection page and a event page so far. Fantastic customer support from Angel. Page builder itself is very clear and easy to build. With a few problems that I had so far, the customer service was very helpful. Highly suggest to anyone!

November 18, 2020

At PageFly we value the opinion of our users very much, that is why we strive every day to always deliver the best service, thank you for writing this kind review and please take care.

mütouch

I just done my first website and fully created by using pagefly. I don't even need to buy any paid theme to create good design. HTML and CSS editor in one place.. Wow.
Great feature, great costumer support (even on free version they still help me to fix all my problem).

November 18, 2020

Hi, thank you for writing these words to us, they motivate us to continue growing and learning in order to provide you with a better service.

beebeautytool

I'm using this app to build a product page. the customer service and online help has been amazing. sending me solution videos to specific problems I came across. Highly recommend.

November 18, 2020

At PageFly we are working hard to always deliver the best product, thank you for writing these words for us it is very important to know that our customers are enjoying our product

TikTech2020

They are really helpful and give us the instand feedback. They tell us how to solve the problems. Thank you so much.

November 18, 2020

Thank you so much Lily for your sweet review. It has been lovely to speak with such an amazing and kind lady like you <3 Cheers ;)

Oanh | PageFly Team

knctcoffeeco.

This app is easy to use, so great for page customization. The support team is amazing! Very quick to respond and so helpful.

November 18, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Les Miraculeux

Great app and great support ! The support team is super reactive and of a precious help... Thanks Pagefly

November 19, 2020

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you, again, and have a great day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Popmibeauty

This is a great app if you want to build a good looking website. The best investment we did on shopify. Plus their customer service is amazing. Always respond quickly and help solve the problems. Strongly recommend.

Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,