PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

gsolz

I had an issue, and with in 5 minutes they called me and fixed it. These guys are awesome, Had no choice except to update my review and give them 5 stars ,and if I can I will give 6. Thanks a lot guys

February 17, 2021

Hey, thank you for taking the time to share with our community. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you again.

Angel | PageFly Team

Lapin pressé

Great app, even greater service. It will let you customize any page of your website and they offer all the support you need for seamless integration. I highly recommend!

February 17, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback about your experience of using PageFly. We are so happy that you found PageFly helpful.
Our team is always willing to help you so please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Secu-chain

Great app, great customer service. Very nice app to customize your pages without any knowledge of CSS.

Hi Achiel,

Thank you so much that you have spent your precious time writing this feedback. Please feel free to contact us any time you need help we are available 24/7 available.

HEMERAH

I downloaded this app and had an issue with the format of my website. I reached out to the support team and Aldwin helped within minutes and fixed everything. Thank you so much!!

Hi Farrah,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Orient Lighting

App is good & their live support chat is really good as well. Helped me throughout with all of the problems

February 9, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review!
It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service, please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubt, and rest assured we will do our best to help you. Hope to talk to you again.

Felipe - PageFly Team

The Blonde Tulip

I've used PageFly for two stores now, this being my second - and they keep getting better and better over the years. The expansive documentation, quick customer support, support team going the extra mile - I have never contacted them or filed a support ticket without being completely satisfied in the end.

February 17, 2021

Greetings I hope you have a great day, We are very happy that you are enjoying our product, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your words with the Shopify community, our team will continue working hard to grow and deliver the best Shopify App!

Angel - PageFly Team

Go Crypto Store

I recently started using pagefly and I really like it. It is easy to use and the support is great, thanks Paula for everything.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

drinkbrewcoffee.com

PageFly is a fantastic app and I highly recommend it.. I went through several different themes trying to creating the look and functionality I had envisioned for my homepage to no avail.. The possibilities with PageFly on the other hand are endless and allowed me to create my website despite little knowledge and experience.. Moreover, PageFly's tech support is the best. They respond immediately and are very helpful. I only wish I had found this app sooner!

February 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App and Thank you again for the recommendation and words you have shared about PageFly and PageFly Support. Please feel free to contact us again we are here 24/7 to help our Customers with any issues they might face while building Pages using PageFly.

Max - PageFly Team

VeintiCuatro7

I was surprised by how good their customer service is, even as a user that is not yet premium. I highly recommend this application not only for that, but also for how easy it is to create pages. I'd like they optimize the builder a bit more and it would be great if they had more templates, for shorting my time to do some things. I am really considering being your customer for much longer. Thank you so much for everything.

Hi Rosa,

Thank you very much for this awesome feedback. It really encourages us to keep up the best quality support to all of our customers.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

ICON Shears

I do not have a lot of experience. And your agent was very helpful and guided me thru the process so I can understand. Im certain I am annoying since I am not tech smart. But he was kind the entire time. I look forward to creating a lot of cool things.

February 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this fabulous feedback. I really appreciate your time with PageFly. Please do not hesitate to contact us we are 24/7 available at your service.