PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly - Page & Form Builder

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

PrimaLoc Epoxy

Absolute best App for building your website. I have used every builder App available. Tested them for over a week. PageFly is simply the best. 100% error free pages. Rank high in Google SEO. Easy to use interface. Support is Rock-solid, fast and helpful. This App is LEGIT! I have over 25 years of web programming experience and can say this is the ONLY App you need to build your website.

September 1, 2020

Hi there,

We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

TwelveFortyFive

Ok .... Where to start..... I was planning to design 1 page with PageFly, but now i impressed that i want to reconstruct my full website.
Wonderful App, so user friendly once you get used to it.
I faced an issue while styling my page, and the online help did solve it for me instantly once they gathered all the information from me. So professional.
Definitely going to install the app to my other projects soon.
Anyone who is reading this, I highly recommend it for your shops. 10 out of 10.

August 31, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to express our thanks to you. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using PageFly even they are good or bad, and we are truly happy that we can help you.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know via the Live chat.

Cookie - PageFly Team

www.cbdayz.com

The app is drag and drop, looks quality and is easy to use. Had an integration issue with our theme so I reached out to chat. Salem helped me resolve the issue in minutes. I was then provided with great service on some other areas of service. I'm going with these guys for their customer service first and their product as the cherry on top. Cheers. CBDayz.com

August 31, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

reynarosenail

great app! very useful, i don't need to buy theme, and loads very fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 31, 2020

I'm glad that you are loving PageFly. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out. We are 24/7 available and always happy to help!

Loan - PageFly team

Matter's

Sunday evening, 8 o clock and your store crashes. Who do you call? PAGEFLY!

Touqir from PageFly assisted me with everything I needed to get my store up and running again on A SUNDAY EVENING. It didn't take more than 3 minutes. OUTSTANDING service! Can really recommend.

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to assist you
Feel free to reach out to us any day, any time if you have any questions at all. We're here to help 24/7!

Touqir | PageFly Team

EVERMORE YOU

The app helped me do so much with alot of detail. The team was also very good in assisting in a short amount of time. Very responsive in chat for live help.

Hi there,

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Pan Head Cookware Pty. Ltd.

Best page builder around. So many features, and great support even on the free plan. The first tier plan is a little pricey for what you get though, would definitely upgrade if it was cheaper or had more features, especially more product pages. a jump from 1 page on the free plan to 2 product pages on the silver plan and then 30 on the gold plan just makes no sense. For small sellers who don't need the gold plan but need more than what the silver plan offers, would be good to see the silver plan offer more. Still, a great app

August 31, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

TheGymEdition

Absolutely amazing customer service. Very quick responses and have solved every issue I have had so far!

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review, I'm happy that I could sort out your issues.

Please reach us anytime if you face any more issues or you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Shagar - PageFly Team

Vita2O

Very good app, top support highly recommend it! You can create fantastic pages easy. A must have for your shop!

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, please reach us anytime for any concerns.

We're happy to help 24/7.

Regards,
Shagar - PageFly Team

Bosses Are Us

Pagefly is probably one of my favorite apps for my shopify store. it gives you so much flexibility when it comes to customizing your page, and the customer service is just so quick and easy. any time i get stuck with something, i literally contact customer support and they respond seconds later. and the fact that if you get stuck with some , they are able to go in and make the change for you!!! tell me that isnt a good deal?!

August 31, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.