PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

JK Bakery Cafe

I used this app to sell cakes from our bakery online. When COVID started we switched to offering all our products for pick up and delivery and this app made it super easy to add all our products and build webpages to show what we are selling. I needed help with one thing and Touqir from the app got back to me right away and helped me out. Would highly recommend!

Hack That Habit

This is the Elementor of Shopify. It's very customizable, easy, drag and drop...and the customer service is incredibly good. They are quick, know what they're doing, and easy to work with.

Thank YOU PageFly!!! I will be recommending you to all my friends.

(definitely worth trying out, and then you will be very willing to buy one of their plans!)

Traumwanderer GmbH

Best Costumer Support Ever. Like really! They provide coding to solve your product and reply fast as f

The Borough Box

Great app, awesome support. Big ups to Randy for offering great tech advice. Would definitely keep using.

Bang Curry

We have used this on our website and we are satisfied with their service. They provide excellent support.

speak

Great app. Even better customer service. Really helped me with trouble-shooting when I launched. Keep it up!

Greenwell Pet

AMAZING! I've tried all of the page builder apps and Pagefly is the best by far. Their customer support is SO GOOD. They're always online to chat and will fix things for you so that it looks just right.

esyufootwear

Thanks pagefly, i can create my product page with easy step and PageFly Customer service is very helpfull and kindness.

Zodiac Gods

The Customer Service Representative Hailey and Kate were both amazing and helped designed my landing page for my business. No doubt my store will now flourish because of PageFly's Amazing Support. Also Kate just helped me design the new Image and optimize it which will send sales through the roof. Too excited :)

AfroMeal

GREAT APP — GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. It's the best app for Shopify. I'm 100% satisfied with it and I'm recommending it to all my friends.