PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

FRAÎCHEUR ICE GLOBES

Poorly coded, does not work on Internet Explorer and after I have deleted the app it left its code at the website.

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store

Update: Do not ever use this app if your store comes with other plug-in and requires customization. They crash your whole website. After they made amendment, homepage is broken, product details were missing. First thing they will do is to deny deny deny. With poor attitude, talking to me in all capital letters. Horrible experience.

We decided to uninstall this app even though the page design already took us weeks to do. It's just a waste of time. We would undo everything we made on Pagefly.
Installed the app, designed several product pages which took me weeks to do it. After publishing the pages, we found that hitting add to cart button does NOT refresh cart content. CS@Pagefly told me it's my theme's problem after a couple of seconds, which the theme we've been using for months already and never ran into any technical problems.

Well done. App features are nice but CS quality ruined everything. Consider hiring a more sensible team would help improving on your ratings.

Power Supplied

Customer service is excellent. I used to the chat function to talk to a rep about a formatting issue I was having, and had a response and a fix in no time!

Abunda

Great app, great support. Anyone new to Shopify, keep the default theme and use PageFly to make it beautiful. No need for an expensive theme. Tons of flexibility here.

Delune

Randy was amazing helping me with what I thought was the silliest question, but he fixed it and even showed me how to do it myself. Thank you. I'm on my first day of the app only so looking forward to learning more and using all the features!

BAEBEE CRIB

great app. it is very flexible. great support team too! thank you very much for all the help. compatible with different review app too!

il forno - Comida Italiana

the best application to customize your store on shopify. The support is the best, they solve all the problems very fast

XACTLY Life

I use this app to make my product and landing pages. It allows for much flexibility and is intuitive to use. New features are released constantly and their customer support is fantastic.

HuginStore

The best app for creating personalized pages, good features and attentive support, I recommend it to everyone.

mylittlecoupon

Great app with a lot of features! The support team is always very nice and helpful!