PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

T1D Brave LLC

I had some problems with formatting and contacted customer service. Angel was great and fixed them for me immediately!

February 17, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

Angel - PageFly Team

CreativeGoodstore

Their support is very helpful and there are a lot of handful tools! It takes some time but is great!

Hi Joao Pedro,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

GANDA GO

perfect !!!! and awesome app.
I love it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this app is the best app in shopify. Thanks.

February 17, 2021

Greetings we are very happy that you are enjoying our product, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your words with the Shopify community.
We are always willing to help you so please let us know when you need our help

Angel - PageFly Team

Ballin London

The app is very user friendly - there are very easily understood how-to-videos and if that fails the customer service manning the live chat are wonderfully helpful! Strongly recommend this application for your Shopify!

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. I really appreciate your time with PageFly. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need our help, we are 24/7 available to assist you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Tribe9Design

PageFly is the best of the best!!! Easy to use, multiple templates to choose from and customer support that is unrivaled! I can't recommend PageFly enough!

February 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your generous review and your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. We work 24/7 on live chat to assist whatever issue big or small you have!
Thank you and have a great day!

Felipe - PageFly Team

Mountaingirl

A great help when you are really stuck, very available and anxious to solve a problem. I love it! Thanks a lot !

February 17, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your loving words with us!
It makes me so happy to know I was able to help you.
If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of letting us know. I wish you all the best with your store :)

Lucian | PageFly Team

Go all natural shop

Outstanding app! I was served by Aldwin. He is a web wizard and magician. He fixed everything within a couple of minutes! Thank you so much

Hi Maria,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

I-NOVA

Amazing app, great support fast answer . You can creat amazong page without difficulties. I recommend it !

February 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and the lovely words you share. It really makes our day and encourages us to work harder to improve our product and service. Anytime you need our help, feel free to tell us know.

Have a good day.
Tuble - PageFly team

GoldCooper

Awesome. Great to work with.
And amazing support. ________________________________________________________________

February 17, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for leaving feedback for us.
Your review means a lot to us. We are so happy to be able to help you.
Please let us know if you need help
Cookie - PageFly team

House of Vapes Germany GmbH

Great app, easy to use, and very responsive and helpful support! I am using the app for 2 of my stores. Great experience. Highly recommended.

February 17, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. We value your opinion.
Please let us know if you have any recommendations, questions for us. We provide Support 24/7.

Cookie - PageFly Team