PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

APR 57

The customer service is fantastic and immediate! The customer service chat was so helpful. Thank you, Salem!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Les Cuisineurs

Awesome page builder with a perfect 24/7 support.
Really simple to use. I'm using it into two different websites.

October 15, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

BlossomSocially

I needed guidance on creating a page and the support I received was great. Thank you Andy from PageFly!

Blissani

This app is great and the support team is fantastic. Probably for a more advanced user, but it's infinitely customizable.

October 8, 2020

Thank you for your words, this motivates us to always give the best for you, thank you for entrusting your store to our platform and have a great day.

Donny | PageFly team

Paw Pampering

It's a bit complicated to use, but once you get the hang of it, it's great. I had a little issue and they solved it quickly, and now my page looks great to start selling again!! Use the app, you won't regret it!!

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Ikey

The Support team is incredible. Felipe in particular took time out of his day to help me with a complex problem. He was even supposed to be leaving the office for the day but stuck around to help. World class. Thank you!

October 8, 2020

Nelson, I was so happy reading this review, thank you so much for this, rest assured we will continue improving for our customers.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to make up for this mistake!

Best regards,
Felipe | PageFly Team

START 2 FINISH NUTRITION

The app works great. More importantly, the support team has given the best support experience I have gotten from any app company while working on my shopify store. Extremely helpful and fast.

October 8, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

City Furniture Canada

This is the best Shopify App for building awesome landing pages, category pages, homepages, and more. Easy to use and amazing customer support. I have been using this app for all my projects and it never fails to deliver.

October 8, 2020

I just read this generous review. Thank you so much for this, I do appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us.
We are always happy to be able to help you, please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

Have a great rest of the day!
Felipe | PageFly Team

Buffalo Scents

Nice page builder for my site https://buffaloscents.com that allows for more customizations. If you are not good at coding, this is a great way to provide more aesthetically pleasing layouts that help with converting your site visitors.

October 8, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

lockismart

great app. Very happy. Its important to have product pages that look good and really sell your products to customers.

October 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.
We are thrilled that our app has been good additions to your store.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.