PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

My Dream Store

Their customer support is really good, We reached several times to their customer support and every time they resolved our issues. The app features is really good you must try

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

VacLife

This app is very good to help me do the page layout design, I like it very much, and the customer service is also very enthusiastic to help me answer the questions I encountered.

July 6, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

Wellness Life India

First of all, I onboarded onto the free version of the app and I got stuck with 2 issues. When I connected with the team which is available 24x7, they were super helpful & prompt, and both my issues were resolved instantly. I appreciate the excellent customer service. Moreover, the app is detailed, and does the job very well. Gonna jump onto the premium plan soon.

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review!!
We have been trying hard day by day to improve PageFly and assist you so that you can have the best experience using PageFly.
Anything you need help, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat, we are always willing to support you.

Randy - PageFly Team

Quokka Brew

Five star review specifically for Touqir!! I had countless questions and Touqir was the support member that helped me get the pages I needed live.

July 3, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glade that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Choose Your Attitude

PageFly has great customer service, and is very user friendly. They make creating very easy. And whenever there is a problem, Yooo they'll solve it, check out the PageFly, cause PageFly revolves it!

July 3, 2020

Thank you for your loving words and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly.
One again, from the bottom of my heart, I really want to thank you for giving us the lovely feedback.
Anytime you need help, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat, we are 24/7 Available to Help you with almost anything.

Max - PageFly Team

theunderargument.com

Great tool, very flexible. There isn't a thing we wanted to do that we couldn't. Support is also fantastic!

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

lambert william

Touqir and the PageFly team were very helpful, I received a quick answer and the problem has been solved! Thank you!

July 3, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Touqir - PageFly Team

Sylven New York

I tend to run into a few different design problems (usually with formatting and toggling between desktop and mobile views) nearly every time I go to use this app, but the customer service and pricing make up for it. Recently, I had a question that was answered immediately via the in app chat - one of my favorite features.

I sometimes get frustrated, but have not found anything comparable, and usually find my own workarounds or advice from the PageFly team. If not for their customer service, I probably would give this app a lower star rating.

July 2, 2020

Thank you for the review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly.
Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services and app for valued PageFly users like you.
Once again, Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!

Namasty

I really love the customer support, it's really fast ! I had a lot of help for my pages and I am really happy with the result !

July 2, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Cyrixs Health

The builder itself is very user-friendly, but the main reason I'm leaving a review is for their Customer Service. I've came across some user errors and they're always available to help me and resolve it.

July 2, 2020

We would just like to say thank you for the good review.
We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you.
If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you, again, and have a great day!