PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Innergrade

By far the best customer service! Platform is great! I have tried all the page building apps and this is the best value and best one.

Uniqerlife

The support is responsive and fast, the app is powerful enough to meet most of my demands, meanwhile, not so expensive.

Shop Clé

I only just added this app last night and already I've finished my website. Very helpful customer service and SO easy to use. Thank you!

Mystic World Finds

Woah, this app and all the support is incredible. It is very easy to use and you can build any type of page you want. Cannot recommend them enough!!!

1Picasso100euros

Amazing App. I don't know how others build professional stores without it. It could do with a few minor enhancements (common CSS for all pages, copy/paste controls across pages), but its wealth of features make up for it.

Support is never more than a few minutes away, day and night, and solves issues on the spot, before they become problems. Well worth the price.

Velan Brasil

amazing, undoubtedly one of the best apps I've ever used, I made 2 very creative and literally perfect landing pages
I recommend this app to everyone :)

eMobile

Best page builder I could find. I tried them all and decided that PageFly was the best as far as ease of design, features, and cost go. Highly recommended!

Urban Luxe Art

This is the bast editing app I have tried. It does exactly what I want it to do and gives me the flexibility to personalise my website. Absolutely would recommend.

Teyla Harris

Awesome app, best customer service I have had! Touqir was who I dealt with this morning and I have also dealt with another two overnight and they have responded almost instantly! I am also using other page builders like gempages I think its called but for sure pagefly is the best 100 percent! I dont normally give reviews either cause im lazy :) Cheers

WatchKart

I manage multiple stores and use PageFly extensively. I love how PageFly allows me to visually compose my product landing pages, homepages, collection pages for my marketing campaigns which eventually allows me to achieve a higher conversion rates. I have been using it for many months now. Being a developer myself, i can see how powerful and complex software it is. The support team is terrific - they are very responsive and quickly helped me out in learning how to use the software properly. Wish them all success.