PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

YVES ROCHER

This app is good for creating new pages with more intuitive features. The self-help guides and video tutorials are very useful. I have also received great help from the customer relationship officer through the live chat - very responsive and helpful.

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, our whole team does appreciate much. Thank you for taking the time to share the experience with PageFly.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat.

Cookie - PageFly team

DIMOI

Amazing customer support and nice app ! Makes it really easy to customize website. Really useful for novice developer.

October 15, 2020

Thank you Thomas for your kind words. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
Again Thank you this mean a lot for us in PageFly. We’re here for you anytime.

Angle | PageFly Team

Eddison Lights

Was a breeze to use and the support team helped me out in real time with any problems I was having .

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Emad - PageFly Team

Jr10clothing

I have to say PageFly has amazing customer service Paula today helped me fix my shop. Was very professional and knew what i needed to get done. Amazing work from pagefly and there services.

October 16, 2020

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Paula | PageFly Team

Portrait Genie

Great app. Really easy to use page builder with tones of elements and great templates to help you get started. Loving using this and the support has been absolutely amazing. They seem to always be there and help within minutes. Highly recommend.

October 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review about PageFly Support Team. We really appreciate it! Should there be anything, we're here 24/7 happy to assist you.
Hope you have a nice experience using PageFly!

Best regards,
Tracy - PageFly Team

Gustavia Onlineshop

We are working with pagefly for some time now and it works great. Their support is just awesome. They are always available and find a way if we need something.

October 13, 2020

Thank you for your generous words for PageFly Support Team. We really appreciate it. This will serve as a motivation for us to improve our support quality in the future.

Best regards,
Tracy - PageFly Team

Rise Attire

Awesome features, everything is really intuitive and the results so far look beautiful. The staff got back to me/reached out and solved my problem at 12:30 am on a Saturday night. Super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Thanks once again,
Randy - PageFly Team

Physiokollmann-Gun

chat always available, that is very useful for a newbe like myself, so I'm glad to have found pagefly

October 13, 2020

On Behalf of the PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Yoo-Z

Amazing experience with this app! Really good features in which you can easily design your store. Their support has been of great help as well.

Hi Jocelyne,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

myfitnessmax

I used this app its very simple and powerful. Presets indeed great help to create landing pages and also customer service support great

October 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you. I hope you keep enjoying our app :)

Lucian | PageFly Team