PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Pinky Swear Candle Co

I used this app to add an about us page for our site. I was having some trouble at first connecting it to my page but I contacted someone via the chat and they helped me out right away.

February 17, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share with our community. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you again.

Wild Hare UK

Very helpful, the support from Jerry at page fly was next level.
He went above board to help me and my business

Hi Ollie,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

Buddi

Excellent app, and the developers are really helpful! Any issues I've had were fixed really quickly and easily. I only wish you could get more free pages.

Hi Ro,

Jerry - PageFly Team

SUMMITSPORT

I've just started using this app and I'm finding it very easy to work with, and the customer support has been instant when I've had questions.

February 17, 2021

At PageFly we are always willing to go the extra mile and help our users in any way we can, thank you for sharing your words with us.

Bulurru Shop

I contacted support and Randy did some troubleshooting and discovered the source of my issue was another app interfering with my home page. He fixed everything for me on the spot. Great service and would recommend highly!!

February 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your feedback. We are always improving PageFly to provide many functions for you. Please let us know if you need any help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Kaba Baby

The best app ever! It is very easy to use! super intuitive. It allows you to create any type of page that you want and also has really great customer support team!

February 17, 2021

Thank you for giving us a review, this means a lot to our whole team.
If you have any further questions or recommendations, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

Randy - PageFly Team

STM_NEWARK

excelente aplicacion ......muy bueno el soporte ....muy satisfecho ...me solucionaron mi problema ....

Hola Miguel
Muchas gracias por tomarse su tiempo para dejarnos una reseña. Tus comentarios significan mucho para nosotros.
No dude en avisarme si necesita más ayuda <3

Hailey - PageFly team

Planta Mi Árbol

PageFly is amazing! It's the best app to personalize your website! I highly recommend it to anyone!!

February 17, 2021

Here at PageFly, we are constantly growing, your comment is very valuable, since it indicates that we are on the right track, we will continue working hard to provide you with the best service.
Thanks for taking the time and writing to us. Let us know if you need help.

Leeni's

I used this app to help me create a coming soon page for my website. The app has a lot of tutorials to teach you and the help and support is really great. Whenever you chat with them to ask for help, they answer very fast and fix my problems.

February 17, 2021

Thank you for writing this adorable review for us, what you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you again, thank you for your kind words, and take the time to share with our community.

Moskentai

This app is good. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Salem was very patient and helpful with all of my needs (there were plenty). I would highly recommend this app. The landing page is perfect!

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team