PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

DuhShopAccessories

the team on the chat box made the whole process so simple and easy. They assisted me above and beyond. I couldn't ask for a better experience for a first time user. Would highly recommend this service.

October 6, 2020

Thank you a lot for your generous words. It is really awesome knowing that we can be of help with your eCommerce journey - we'll be right here for you if there are any hiccups along the way!

Phuc Nguyen | PageFly Team

BÜ BOX

I was struggling to resolve something on my website. Contacted support and Angel helped fix my problem in a matter of minutes!! Amazing service!

October 6, 2020

Thank you for your words, this motivates us to always give the best for you, thank you for entrusting your store to our platform and have a great day.

Angle | PageFly Team

Gamers' Surface

Hands down one of the best apps I've used. I feel like this is what shopify should already be like. Shopify put so many limitations on their themes, but this one app is better than any Shopify theme. The help and support is amazing too.

October 7, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Have a great day!

Less Than Three Apparel

This app has helped me get my Product Pages to look exactly how I want. Shopify Narrative has an objectively lacking product page with very little options to change it. This app has given me unlimited power over how it looks now and I couldn't be happier. I have also had several interactions with PageFly's customer support team and they are very knowledgeable and quick to respond. 10/10 would recommend. Here is an example of the product page I was able to achieve using PageFly on Shopify's Narrative theme: https://lessthanthreeapparel.com/products/graphic-hoodie

October 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please do let us know if you have any questions.

Psyche Soma Shop

This is such a great app. Easy to use to build my store. Check out my store to get a feel of what you think about it psyche-soma.com.
The support is quite helpful as well.

Hi Leila,

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Touqir | PageFly Team

absorb skincare LLC

Great support and easy to use! I had a couple issues publishing a page and I received help immediately

October 7, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Kenowo

Extremely easy to use, and can design every single minute detail of your store, getting that branded professional design with simple drag-and-drop elements. Zero coding required. Support chat responded within minutes and helped with my concerns. 5/5

October 6, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words Henrijs!
It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you and I'll be more than glad to do it again if you ever need any further assistance.
I hope you keep enjoying our app!

Lucian | PageFly Team

Restok.me

The best page builder app available to shopify. Really user friendly and extremely versatile. The customer support is excellent and the overall experience is unbelievably good!

October 6, 2020

Thanks for your generous review, we're happy to be able to help you or your concerns. please don't hesitate to reach us anytime for any queries or issues.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Latinx MKTG

megan was awesom and so was the dev crew. megan was awesom and so was the dev crew. megan was awesom and so was the dev crew.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

Great Frames

Randy over at Pagefly was an excellent amount of help this evening, adjustment after adjustment, he just gets the job done. Excellent support team.

October 6, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Randy | PageFly Team