PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

FolkWoman

It works well but is a little more complicated than I was looking for at first. I paid for, uninstalled, then reinstalled, then uninstalled. I'm a wishy-washy experimenter. Don't be scared to learn how this app works, there's a much better sense of control over your content any layout with this app.

June 23, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Immune System Products

Had a great experience talking with the help team. They managed to fix all the issues I was having on my product page. Fast response and easy communication.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your loving words, it encourages us to improve our service & support continuously... Feel free to reach us for any queries.

Shagar - PageFly Support

ANDREA IYAMAH BRIDE

Swift response and very helpful tips and resources were provided for me to sort out the issue I had.

Hi,
Good day!
Thank you for the kind words you have shared. We LOVE it.

Please let us know if you need any more help.

Aldwin - PageFly Support Team!

PupPets

First - Great support
Second - The app isn't difficult to use after you go through it for a few minutes
Third - Great support.

June 22, 2020

Thank you for your generous review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need any help with the app. We'll be delighted to help you anytime.

Randy - PageFly Team

Outerspace

I am new to pagefly and have zero knowledge in website design. The extremely prompt response from Nathan was extremely helpful and he solved my issues after providing initial troubleshooting advise. The entire process was completed within 20 mins.

Hello,
I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Abyssian Haircare

Great features and very helpful support. Very fast answer times and every problem I ever had was answered in a timely manner. Keep it up!

June 22, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Christayia's Canvas

They were very helpful and hands-on when I needed help with editing the CSS on my website! I totally recommend to everyone! Very patient & friendly too.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
Emad - PageFly Team

Kai Swimwear

I have been using this app for a couple months and I absolutely love it! They are also always available to answer any questions in a very timely matter. Highly recommend :)

June 23, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you ;)

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

wowkiddo

Like! Really fast customer support, I like it when I get a quick response to my requests. Thank you!

June 22, 2020

Thanks for your generous Review! We're happy that you found our app & us helpful, please do reach us anytime if you need a hand!

Touqir - PageFly Team

dreamsilksleep

Superb app, really supportive team to help you with any queries! A lot of customisation options. Have watched the YouTube videos and really helpful would like more of this content

Touqir - PageFly Team