PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Grain & Frame

I have received some great customer service from both Shagar and Touqir, they have helped me align my pages correctly and I would definitely recommend the app as a WYSIWYG Editor on Shopify.

I'm updating my review because of the guys at PageFly. The customer service is amazing from the team. They have helped us so much.

InnovaQueen

Very good application, the support service is excellent, it helped me in everything I needed, congratulations!

Leashless Lab

I love how easy it is to design all pages of my store. The customer service is always fast and helpful.

Hype Smart Shop

I was assisted by Sami and he solved my problem quickly. I was very well attended and recommend your services

Catholic T-Shirt Club

I just wanted to congratulate the PageFly team on their amazing app and stellar customer service. These tools allowed me to create a great, easy to use website with visual appeal and simple functionality. A must have for a creative web designer!

GetInMyBasket.com

The customer service here is second to none. They are great and ALWAYS reply and fix whatever issues you have.

My background is in marketing and having these guys guide me through some murky dev waters has been fantastic. Couldn't reccomend highly enough for your page builder than this app and these guys.

Lalbero Brand

Since I have no experience this app saved me a lot of time and their live support is too good to be true!

SmarterPartying

Easy enough to use page builder, great support, especially from Sami who was able to correct a significant mistake a developer had made.

SEROLL

good customer service, good page builder, gives free 7 day trials like 5 times so you can use free for a long time before deciding to purchase

CrossFit Contessa

PageFly has been such a great app for our business for our landing and added pages. I cant recommend the support team enough! especially RANDY! he is a legend and so helpful with my countless questions and no job is too hard. thank you page fly team