PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

1711 - 1720 of 2098 reviews

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

So far, after figuring out the interface, this has been my "go-to" for when I want to create a new page (of any kind) for my site. It's straight-forward, drag and drop. It allows you to create 100% mobile-friendly pages. Live chat support is great! Just got done with Sami, and they helped me with a couple of issues right away. They even created a video specifically for me to help solve one of my issues. If you're looking for an improvement over the Shopify page creator - this is it.

Sou Sou

PageFly's technical support is amazing and incredibly helpful for a non-technical person such as myself. Sami, in particularly, is the BEST. I was trying to make some key updates to my page before a big presentation. The PageFly team was incredibly responsible and helped me to fix my issue quickly just time for the event. I highly recommend PageFly to anyone looking for a quick and easy tool to customize Shopify pages and collections.

Earth Head L.L.C.

Advanced Page Fly is an awesome map for easy non code page building with very fast helpful customer service

SimpleTV

Tip Top :) Very nice tool to build with. Give 5 of 5 stars, it's so great that you don't need any more tools than this in web design!

Simplyawriter.com

Great page builder. I was able to create my own pages very easily. And when I accidentally deleted one of my page's coding, Sami from their support dept. was able to restore my page. I contacted their support for help and got an immediate response. Excellent app and support!

dandi® patch

I have used this app to help me build landing pages for ads. For this purpose it is brilliant! Plus, anything you get stuck on the customer service team is always so helpful. There hasn't been something they couldn't fix so far and their response is so fast. The landing page I have made fits smoothly with my website and I am really pleased with it... onto the next one! Great app!

BackGetters

I've been working on building my website on Shopify. "It's so easy" everyone said. But for me, it wasn't. There were certain formats I wanted to add to my pages that my theme was not allowing. It was frustrating, especially for someone like me who wants to avoid tech at all costs. :-)

I was recommended PageFly by someone at Shopify. Some of the steps are not exactly intuitive but there are tutorials that you can find online to help. But what really sold me on PageFly was the level of customer service I received when logging a case. The response was fast, friendly and Touqir worked his magical powers in helping me to fix my page to be exactly as I wanted it. I was so relieved and no longer ready to pull every hair out of my head. Knowing that I have this level of support when I need it is priceless!

Makertech Store

A powerful app! And a lot better than others in every aspect, price, customer service, user interface. I cannot recommend this enough!

Salt Atlas

Brand new to the app still so I'll need time to work out the kinks and figure it out, but when I did get stuck, the online representative I contacted on chat was quick to help me out and resolve the issue. Very happy so far!

StingerV

Killer support, easy to use. Definitely recommend this app, whether it's for a complete overhaul or just small additions, it's a great addition in the creation process.