PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

BeautyPresident

The best page builder by far. Pricing, Support. Everything is great and it's suggested. Great Job guys

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly!

Nathan - PageFly Team

Queerture

amazing service! they help me straight away and i build beautiful pages with them that really end up converting

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
Emad - PageFly Team

PositiveAtHome

I LOVE this app. Without this app, I wouldn't be able to customize my page the way I wanted without hiring a developer plus the support is great. I was having a bit of an issue with the page width for desktop optimization and I decided to ask for help. Max from PageFly is amazing. Not only was he able to find a solution for me, but he was quick and efficient, very tentative, and make it exactly how I wanted. I 100% recommend this app for ANYONE who is hesitant. 20 out of 10 stars.

June 15, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared.

Max - PageFly Team

My Viral Cart

This app is totally awesome with great customer support!
all the manuals are very easy even for the person who is not very friendly with page building.

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

Salem- PageFly Team

rania's.collexion

Powerful app which will transform the dull shopify themes. absolutely brilliant customer care, got reply and assistance swiftly and it really is 24/7, superb work.

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.

Max - PageFly Team

[shop] CULTURED

Paula is so amazing- she was very helpful and patient. She answered my questions quickly and showed me what I needed to do for next time.

June 15, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.
We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly. All of us are really happy to read what you wrote.
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

SparkPest

Pagefly is really easy to use and the templates look really good on my website. The customer service in on point as well.

June 15, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem- PageFly Team

Zizira

The customer support is amazing and super fast. They were so good at looking at out problems and fixing them.

Hi there, Good day!
Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. We’ve worked day and night to create a good product that brings value to customers. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Aldwin - PageFly Team!

Custom Coffees

Great tool for making stunning pages on shopify. Easy to use and navigate. And for the base model..free! Bonus.

Hi Andrew,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Sincerely

Aldwin - PageFly Team

Alaia Lenses

I've been using this app for a few days now and it is really easy to navigate (especially for a beginner), and the things I'm not sure about, there are people that are eager to help in a quick manner. This app is a lot better than other page building apps I've used in terms of personalized customizations and easy integrations on the page. Very impressed!

Hi There,
Thanks for your generous comment!
We're happy that you found our app & us helpful, please do reach us anytime if you need a hand!

Shagar - PageFly Team