PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Atlantic

Excelente aplicativo, muito intuitivo e suporte espetacular! Gostei muito de todos os aspectos e funções oferecidas... No começo tive um pouco de dificuldade, mas logo após uma breve familiarização com a plataforma, isso foi sanado!

Bagnet™

Super helpful in creating engaging, built out pages. Defines the difference between a stock, lame website & something that's truly yours. Worth every dollar and has stellar support.

kimberlymerejo

so far I love this app. It's a little tricky to discover how it all works, but it becomes easier as you work with it and the customer service live chat is really great!

QuakyCo

Great support ! I have been helped in detail. Special regards to Touqir :)
Much appreciated ! I highly recommend them !

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

Found this app, it was exactly what I needed for google shopping ads to make a smooth transition from ad to product with a landing page.
We ran into a hiccup on the first try, the mobile wasn't loading.

I reached out to customer service, they answered and fixed the issue right away and even extended their help to fixing a url I had typed in wrong with a video.

Instead of deleting the app right away, which I am guilty of, their professional help and repairing the problem and going out of their way to send a video about to fix my error makes them an A+ company!

58 Days Baby

This is one page building app I would truly recommend to any first-time page builders. Customer service is amazing, replies in instant. React to any problems and help in any way. If you just start Shopify, this is one app you will need and there is a long trial period in which you already can get a lot of things done. Super recommended.

utrx

A great app to build the pages that you want without being limited by a theme! More than being a great app, PageFly has the best support possible, always there to help you, an absolute pleasure to work with them. Keep up the good work PageFly!

Mommy's Little Heart

This app has been great in improving my pages. Great App! I have been able to improve my homepage, collection pages, and product pages!

petpica.official

Great support. Highly recommend app! You can find great themes and designs, so try it! 5 starts from me

Ölich

Big Thank you to the Team from the whole Ölich Squad. You made an amazing job. Always there when you need them. Ofcourse they take sometimes, but the time is always worth it. Thank you.