PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

beautyskits

Great customer service helped me with my reviews, I love this app its good for page builder would recommend

TheGreenMerchants

UI can be slightly more intuitive. I'm comparing it to Zipify pages because Zipify allows us to create these multiple offer boxes that allows for greater conversions. Not sure how to do it exactly on this platform. Might want to explore first.

I must say fantastic and quick service in terms of problem solving. Would recommend.

Weddings 101

New to shopify & Pagefly, day one of trial, but its been great really helping me to create much better looking pages and have used the support on day 1 and its been brill. So far so good, thank you!

WHYLO

Great support! Randy was awesome and helped me alot! Great app as well. Started to use few days ago. :)

Afewhometruths

Absolutely fantastic support and very responsive. I love this app and it makes ensuring your site looks that little bit special really easy.

Ellennyswim

I just spoke to Randy on PageFly's chat support - OMG the most helpful guy. He solved my issues, sent me a video to show me how to do it myself in future and sent me a link with info to solve another problem. Made my day and saved me lots of time where I would have been fumbling around trying to work it out.

Alohii

Really great page builder, doesn't take too long to get the hang of, the support is incredible. They are always ready to help over chat and are happy to jump in help fix any issues you might have. So many people ask what theme im using and I say the pages are custom built using pagefly and they can't believe it. Its incredible what you can do with this app.

THE G.B.S.

Highly recommend this app to any one who's looking for setting up custom pages for their business + their support is willing to help you and went and beyond. Satisfied 100%

minimoto. Hamburg

Awesome plugin with the greatest support i ever experienced, fast and dedicated help. Would recommend it for everyone.

Crayonmono Swim

Super cool plugin and help me a lot as a new business owner to build my web store. Thank you so much!