PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

1731 - 1740 of 2068 reviews

Ravenous Souls

great app, and great service.
Sami was superb in helping me get my mobile page fixed!
thanks again!!!!!

Chocolat Michel Cluizel USA

This is an awesome app & I would highly recommend it! The support team is incredible! They're quick to respond & resolve issues! Great app, thank you Page Fly!

Wancherpen

If you are looking for a page creation solution, this is probably the most robust option available to you. Not only do you have fantastic template, you also have great control over layout and element of the page. The pricing is also very reasonable and I think you should definitely use this app even at the free tier.

objectif-reves.fr

Very fast and live assistance. A service that listens to its customers. The tools are accessible even to technophobic people like me.

8K Flexwarm

PageFly is perfect for a front end developer trying to take Shopify to the next level. I would compare it to Visual Composer on Wordpress. The support team are exceptional too. We've had to do some custom coding and the pagefly team have assisted us with that.

emirbay

I just created my theme and unfortunately it wouldn't connect to my shopify store but thanks to the great support team the issue was fixed within few minutes. I can highly recommend this app, one of the best apps for shopify right now and great customer service.

Amplified Now

they hav great customer service and they really look after you and do a great job on fixing things.

Stockwatch

Sami work well ! Great apps my website look nicer now

I will use Pagefly on all my store I love this apps

I Want That Present

I have had a few issues with the app, but the support has been amazing, It's now working well. Would highly recommend this app for building customised pages.

Ecom Malta

Well, the app is quite complicated and elaborate as one can almost edit every detail of the website. A lot of issues might occur to the inexperienced users but the customer care is very patient and is always ready to help. 5+ Recommended.