PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Marching Show Concepts

If you're looking for a solution to make your theme even more awesome, and give you the ability to create pages, new home pages, etc. This is awesome! Great customer support, and most recently, they even signed into my account that make some adjustments without me having to ask them to! Thank you Edward, and the PageFly team! You make us look great!

Studio Builds

PageFly is great. I was struggling to make Shopify look decent and do all the things I wanted. I was constantly limited by the theme. With PageFly Its really simple to make all the pages look exactly how you want with no limitations. Also, the online customer support is fantastic, all my questions were answered and resolved immediately.
Buy this app instead of wasting money on a theme

AABattery

Great app, i really like it.
Also I want to mention super high-quality technical support, great work guys!

Zedric's

Really amazing tool for building beautiful pages easily! Can't imagine using Shopify's page editor anymore. GREAT support also! :D Well worth the monthly cost.

Imogen Apparel

So pleased with what PageFly has been able to do for my website! Forget the limitations of your theme - this app allows you to drag and drop almost anything. What's more, the customer service is spot on. A huge thank you to Touquir who accessed my site and fixed all of the changes I couldn't figure out myself! Five stars!

Smart Home and Business Solutions

PageFly support is amazing and the app is great! This page builder has everything you need to make a great page!

CHRYS NARAYANIN

ils sont très réactifs et d'une grande aide, je recommande !

Erin Marcus Designs

New to Shopify, this page builder app offers a free service, trial service and an amazing live chat help! I highly recommend using this app.

Stamption

Fast and kind customer service and a very useful app with lots of great features! I highly recommend this app!

Coolgearshunter

Use this app to make some blog posts. very good app. recommended. 14 free trial helps a lot. recommended.recommended.recommended.