PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Lookie Loops

Being a newcomer to PageFly I had quite a few basic questions. After watching some videos I was able to get answers, and then the chat system helped quite a bit. After a while it does become quite intuitive and even non-developers can get the hang of it quickly.

JCG SHOPPING

Très bonne application.
Avec une hotline très réactive.
Je suis pour l'instant en gratuit mais compte bien passer en pro.

No Guilt Bakes

I wish I had been aware of this app when I started building my website. This made it a million times easier and it even has a free version! Amazing.

storingfast

Adorei este aplicativo, atende todos os meus projetos. O atendimento é perfeito e não imaginava que este horário aqui no Brasil 23:59 poderia ser atendida com eficácia. Muito contente e indico!

Quem Já Tem?

Kate from the PageFly support team was amazing and helped me solve my issue, even after their working hours as it was an urgent matter. Absolutely recommend this tool, not only for all of the page building capabilities, but also for the support team they have! 5 stars :)

Milano ltd

Patient, listening, helped me and to solve my problem, congratulations and thank you very much for your help

The Barking Dog Market

I am loving this app. Pretty easy, lots of options. Very nice.
Fast chat support to keep it rolling. Will be upgrading after trial.

AllergySmart - Green Gourmand Foods Inc.

Excellent support, very quick response and accurate. The software interface is friendly and works as expected.

STARSEEDS

Tried most (if not all) page builders on the Shopify App Store, but PageFly fits my needs perfectly. Oh and they have an awesome support. Thanks!

blokspot

Good customer service!! I switched themes, so my pagefly didn't work anymore. i contacted the customer service and they fixed it right away. Awesome!!