PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

El Potrero Western Wear

The app is great.
Response time - Within minutes
Integrates with Langify
works with homepages,product templates, blogs, and more.

I had a question about having my pagefly template organized with reviews and other sections of my product template, and Touqir helped me quickly with a solution. They also let me know how i could do it myself for anyone who likes to challenge themselves.

Advanced Primate

I'm just getting started with this app (outside of trial, using Free version) and although it does have a bit of a learning curve I think it's a really great way to customize your site. I had a few minor issues setting up my first page on a SUNDAY so I asked my question in their chat. Sami jumped on almost immediately and helped me fix everything. A+++ customer service goes a long way in my book. Absolutely recommend PageFly!

If you're interested, our site is AdvancedPrimate.com

shop.leboart.com

PageFly has been pretty fantastic so far. We're loving the creativity we're able to bring to our Shopify pages with far less time and custom code. The tool is full of sharp features, creative layout and design options, and easy to use drag and drop area as well as the WYSIWYG types of tools.

What I've been most impressed by is the customer service. It has been some of the best I've ever experienced in any app I've ever purchased. They are quick, kind and efficient at jumping in and helping tweak layouts, troubleshoot issues and basically make everything perfect.

I tried a couple of others before PageFly and I wound up deleting them. We couldn't be happier with this one though. We just purchased the Pro license after the trial expired.

So nice to have something that just works the way it should. Thank you PageFly!

Prestance Auto

Décrivez-nous ce qui vous a plu ou ce qui ne vous a pas plu dans cette application. Vos commentaires peuvent aider d'autres marchants à déterminer s'ils ont besoin de cette application.

JewelClues

By far the best page builder on Shopify. Love the simplicity and ease of use. Just wish they provided more in free plan.

Stick & Ball

Pagefly's customer service is UNBELIEVABLE! As a designer I have worked on multiple platforms - never in my 5 years of marketing have I EVER experience such incredible customer service. A fantastic product and team. There app is easy to use and user friendly when it comes to creating beautiful sites. Well done guys. Bravo.

Victor and Edward - you have been unbelievably helpful with your expertise and kind responses. Simply fantastic!

Muted Ltd.

I love this app - finally a way to avoid Liquid on shopify. I can make the pages from scratch or from templates - it is extremely user friendly. I like the freedom to choose what I want !

JenniferAngelSoulShop

I am used to Word Press so the shopify experience has been challenging.
As I have affilliate and dropship, l chose Page Fly to work with for a page builder. The consultants, all of them, have been excellent, so patient and really going beyound to make things right ofr me and to provide some training. Thanks to their assistance and advice, I can now go full steam with putting things into place and meet my launch date.

Thank you Page Fly team, you are amazing, I couldn't have done it withou you.
Jennifer

Spymaster

This app is easy to use and you can get some fantastic layouts without knowing anything about coding. They have great features and animations and the webpages load fast and are really responsive.

Great customer service as well and they really help you out if you are struggling or if you're having a hard time understanding something.

Rhea Manor Natural Market

I had some trouble with it at first, but with the help of their support I was able to get it resolved pretty quickly and keep moving forward. It's nice that they have a free version