PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

The Secondhand Fashionista

This review is mostly regarding the support provided by the PageFly Team and not a general review of the app. I find building blog pages to be less intuitive and more complicated than need be, but overall I maintain my subscription because the pages can come out beautifully.
Regarding support: Someone seems to always be available, whenever I am working (AKA all the time), and they are always immediately responsive. I had built 3 blog posts that were not loading correctly (or at all), and it felt like no matter what Support tried, or how many work tickets were submitted to techs, they could not correct the issue. After expressing my frustration with this, Support apologized and explained that their workload had become overwhelming, and promised to get the issue resolved. I really appreciated this person's candor, as it is easy to understand getting overwhelmed as a small business owner. The next day, I received a message that they had resolved my issue and explained why my issue had been so complicated (coding of my theme). My blog posts look great!! Thank you, Support Team, I appreciate you working so hard on my issue!!

Jetpilot Australia

I have used quite a few page builders across multiple platforms and stores but with Pagefly their drag and drop interface and features are so easy to use. If you have any issues their live chat is super responsive and make all the effort to fix your issues. Would highly reccommend this app!

POPPIN TRENDZ

First time using to build a page. It was very easy to use and stunning. Customer support especially Randy was soo helpful to customize my page.

TagsForever Türkiye

I had a problem about refunds. I thinked they were charge money unjustified and don’t care for pay back. When reviewed my negative opinions from here they helped me quickly and solved my problem. Actually the problem has begun from me. I thinked PageFly charged money but it is not. All about money charge problems about shopify and PageFly support team never said this is not our problem. They helped super fastly. Absolutely download this app. Especially thank you Victor.

Paw Noble

This app takes time to learn. After mastering it, it is a very good tool. Customer service is very patient to answer, good!

Raleigh Restorations

Customer service has been top notch and very responsive as I learn, but i highly recommend this app!

NoFuture Avenue

Super appli, le service client très rapide et efficace. Je recommande ! Fonctionnalités simple et rapide

Rejuvenatur

The Customer service is top notch. Mai was able to help me with my request quickly and effectively! Would recommend!

The Cola Corporation

I am extremely detail-oriented. PageFly is the first CMS / site-building software I've used that gives me complete control. I've worked as a fashion copywriter / content specialist for seven years, and before that, I loved blogging. In all, I've worked with upwards of 10 different CMS platforms, including one that a firm customized for $12,000. I would take PageFly over any of them. Bear in mind, this is coming from my POV and background as a content creator, independent of ecommerce. I *think* that PageFly only exists within the Shopify ecosystem. But even if I didn't have a Shopify store, I would gladly pay $30 a month for PageFly Premium solely based on its mertis as a CMS / content-creation tool.

But, wait, there's more!

PageFly incorporates sales aspects really well. For example, I can blog about a topic relevant to my brand and at the end of the post, I can drag and drop a product onto the page, along with a variant-selection box and cart button. This allows visitors to immediately buy directly from the blog page, without having to click through to the shop.

In instances where I have needed support, PageFly resolved the issues within a day. (These were non-critical issues; serious problems might be addressed even more quickly.) But that wait time is for the resolution. The diagnosis has happened immediately via chat with a real person. Both customer-service specialists and software engineers showed empathy and human and technical understanding. Superb customer service.

I'm used to working solely on copy in a silo and sending my drafts to a designer who works in a silo. I need instant and fluid revisions, and PageFly gives me that.

One piece of advice: take your time learning PageFly. Don't get overwhelmed. Even with my background, there was a learning curve. But PageFly has an Apple-like user-experience, in that you don't need to read a lot of directions. Dive in, start dragging and dropping. Rearrange, revise, don't be afraid of making a mess. The row > column > content hierarchy seemed rigid and arbitrary to me at first, but it started making sense after awhile, and now I see where it allows me to consolidate and break out content as needed, giving me more flexibility.

Overall, PageFly has allowed me to customize every aspect of every page of my original Shopify theme. Six stars out of five.

Elegence Diana

Thanks all the team especialy Touqir from PageFly he made my night lol. He helped me in about 1 min, very faster. Good job sir and thanks again.