PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Grillbuy

PageFly is a Legend for me, FABULOUS customer support, FREE AMAZING pages, for me the BEST PAGE BUILDER EVER

June 15, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Cookie - PageFly Team

Culture Prints

Very functional app, highly helpful team. Would recommend! Every page is customisable and it integrates well with shopify.

June 15, 2020

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Primefect Mask

amazing app, amazing support! best theme customizer in shopify! thank you so much for your help! changed my store!

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience.
Emad - PageFly Team

Humzen

Their customer service is amazing time and time again! Every time I have a problem, they are so quick to respond and they always help me find the solution that suits me best.

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
Emad - PageFly Team

HomeFing

Melhor atendimento! e um ótimo app com preços mt acessíveis, recomendo muito pra quem ta começando a vender online!

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Malua

I used this app to help me build customized pages for my website! Although Im not a developer I could do most of the things myself because they have an outstanding customer service!! Im very happy with this app!

June 11, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Touqir - PageFly Team

Katmattie

Best page builder there is. Absolutely stunning features even for the free plan! Hopefully they will make an e-mail marketing app (MailFly :D?) Can't wait for it!!

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust!
And along with that, I would like to thank you for your suggestion that you gave us. I will definitely take your suggestion to discuss with our Product Developer team.
On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to say thank you again for your great suggestion.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Rum Together

Amazing!! So simple from someone who knows nothing about web designing. Salem on the chat was extra special.

Hi,
Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Salem- PageFly Team

Boutique Skin Envie

Salem was very helpful and was able to make things work in a timely manner! thank you very much!!!!!

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

Salem- PageFly Team

Florentinia

The customer service is amazing.
I had the opportunity to speak with Shagar in order to understand how to put a customized icon with pagefly. He took the time to explain me every steps in order to perform it. Very good communicator,. my problem was resolved in less time that I expected. Big Thanks again!

June 11, 2020

Thank you for your loving feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.

We'll keep trying our best to deliver the best services possible.

Have a nice one!