PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

Rimarket3 Beauty

I used Pagefly to help me create pages (product and collection pages). I really like how easily I can play around with the options and above all the support team is fantastic; any time I got stuck they were just there to give me a hand. until now, nothing negative about the app.

May 10, 2020

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best regards.

Ecodevpro

Nice app, nice support ! Complete application, multiple design possibilities and above all listening support, responsive and efficient!

May 9, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

TREPADORA

Outstanding customer service. Nathan was extremely helpful to do a small formatting fix on my store on a Saturday! Impressive!!

May 9, 2020

Hi. Thank you so much for your lovely review. I really appreciate very much.
We will keep going on to improve and develop PageFly better and better.
If you have any questions or need help, please do let me know via the Live chat window. We are always willing to help you!

SpatialSoundForce

Creating a little more complex designs for shopify is going quite well with PageFly, even though I still have to dive more into it, I think it's a great tool to improve the webshop experience.
Especially the help of the Service was great, so I really can recommend it!

May 10, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Kate - Customer Success Manager

Makeuplaneph

Their customer service are really there to help you. Got a little problem with my contact form and in a few minutes all were resolved with the help of their cs. Great job!

Hello,

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.

Vitalehome

Beste App ever - for everyone who is not a developer but wants do create very impressive Pages.
- easy frontend

May 15, 2020

Touqir - Pagefly Support Team

POMPEIPROJECT

Customer Service is insanely good! The Website builder gives endless possibilities. Customization of premade Product sections are a bit rough but all in all it is a great Website builder!

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your time that you have spent on writing these lines and thank you so much for choosing PageFly app :)

Touqir - Pagefly Support Team

goodstock

I have just started using it and, although i have no experience on designing or computing, i find it super convenient as it is so easy to create pages with all the elements and features you need. My first page starts to have style and that makes me happy to continue. I had a problem with the browser requirements, but once i asked for help, i had it and quickly my problem was off. Thank you, Aggeliki Panagiotidou from Goodstock.

UK LASH GLOBAL

We have used this App since we started our store, and have used the support/customer service team for various things and they are amazing. Super quick at answering back and very keen to help you get everything sorted, would 100% recommend.

Hi,
Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Also, we provide 24/7 support via Livechat in app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Thanks once again,
Linky - PageFly Support Team

E&R Germany

great service, thank you very much for your support! Will work with your App for a long time! Thank you!

May 8, 2020

Hi,

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Kate - Customer Success Manager