PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly blog, product page with ease

VITAMAN Global

We used this app to customise our pages and they look great. Great app with excellent instant trouble shooting. Thank you.

June 18, 2020

Hi Angelina, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Pottery Awesomeness

I love this app. It's very user friendly and produces any kind of page you need super fast and they all look great. But, best of all, their customer support is probably the best out there. Every time I have a question (and I have a ton), they are there to help via chat. This app is definitely 5 stars!

June 18, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Thank you for your review!
Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Glam and Great

THIS IS THE BEST APP ON SHOPIFY.
1st their customer support is amazing. They always have a REAL PERSON ready to reply to the chat. Randy last helped me and he was very helpful. There have always been people who are ready to help me in building my landing page.
2nd PageFly allows you to create a product page with every feature you could possibly think of even on the Free Plan!!
3rd. Your page visitors will love have a more visually appealing and detailed product page and this will lead to more conversions.
10/10 recommend.

June 18, 2020

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you.
If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

The Simple Investors

Great app to work with and good support team. Easy to use and nice template designs. Pricing is also reasonable.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

Natural Skin Cravings

Anytime I have a question or need help, they are willing to assist. I am always pleased with my interactions.

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Emad - PageFly Team

Pure Coffee

PageFly has made my website look 1000% times better. I can't recommend them enough. The fact that they have a free version really helps me out as well as I'm a new seller and I'm trying to be as lean as possible with my costs.

June 18, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir - PageFly Team

Bliss

Its an amazing app! you can do whatever want.
It help me to show my dessert menu on home page and my collections page looks amazing! I recommend it.

PD: Paula help me out trough every doubt i had, shes very very nice :)

June 18, 2020

It has been a pleasure serving you and supplying you with delighted experience. PageFly is committed to providing our customers with only the highest quality delivered through dedicated customer service.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

XMPT Performance

This app is great, was able to learn how to create a stunning page in a ver little amount of time and anything I got stuck with I was able to contact one of the help team ASAP!!

Hi Oli,
Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly!
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir - PageFly Team

Nazarr Cosmetics

Great App that was very easy to use, easy to build a page and even amazing customer support, highly recommend.

June 18, 2020

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly.
I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Body Marvels

amazing app..free app with the best support team..when i faced issues while buliding my product page..i approached their support and Mai lan and paula were very prompt and very skillful indeed...he helped me with my issues in a very welcoming manner..a must have app for every shopify store..their designs and layout are just beautiful. INSTALL NOW!! :D

June 18, 2020

Shaik Naveed, thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please do let us know if you have any questions.