PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

AVAINT BEAUTY

I'm very much appreciative for this app!

It's smooth and easy to understand. With the help of Pagefly I have been able to greatly improve my storefront and overall Shopify experience. The app allows someone to easily build and mold a site to their liking without any experience in coding or else, anything is possible with Pagefly.

I recommend this app to anyone out to build a superb high conversion store!

MaryJanes Hemp

If you need an app to make beautiful pages, this is the app you want! i've tried "The Big Boys" in this catagory of apps and PageFly beats them ALL! The customer service is OUTSTANDING! If you need help, they're always just a click away! I'm TOTALLY impressed and happoy i went with PageFly!

Misobase

Easy to use and great support. I've used support twice now and both times my questions were resolved quickly and easily over their live chat.

Ex Facio

OMG! BEST APP EVER! 100% ESSENTIAL!!!
........................................................WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jewelrypartners

Excellent Support. Playing around with the features, and the app looks very very promising!

While it isnt intuitive right off the bat, with a little playing around, it might prove very helpful indeed!

ManchesterWholesale

the best addon, the best service (Sami), highly recommend, easy to use, responsive, so many features and so many options, www.ManchesterWholesale.co.uk

Araxa Store

it's an amazing app, easy to use, free plan for new people to use, I recommend this App.
they have an amazing support team will help you with anything you want. I wanted to do something on the page and they helped me a lot, they even got into my account and did it for me.
5 stars with no discussion.

Printedapparel.org

great company, look forward to working with them more in the future.
easy to use but some things can get a little challenging, but help was very fast and accurate

gelato pique

PageFly is incredible! All the negative things about shopify, mainly the inability to fully customize your site, are solved with this plug in. It gives you great flexibility to customize pages and they have a fantastic support to who will always help you get the site exactly how you want it! I highly recommend this app.

Encephalon, Inc. drjoedispenza.com

PageFly has been an amazing resource to be able to build separate landing pages within Shopify without the need for external software.

The templates are elegantly designed and their live chat support is extremely helpful!