PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Lofty Woes

The support has been great, very responses and are there when you have any questions regarding features or page set up!

My Little One

A really helpfull app ! And the customer service is really great :)They answered to my problem in only 1 hour and were able to fixed it.

Bogess

I used this app to help me build a few pages on my website. It's a great app a lot of options and easy to use. The customer support is really great. They helped me solve a problem really fast.

インポートワンピース通販Amabile(アマービレ.)👗

We've been using this app since we migrated to Shopify last fall, and it is AWESOME! We can always get in touch with their support team right away via chat, and everyone is SO helpful. Thanks for the great 24/7 support, we really appreciate it :)

HotOferta

This app is awesome!!! all their team are very very prestative, Kate specially gave me 100% support and solved me a huge problem!!

The Shaving Institute

Great service and app. Immediate response when you have questions. Was almost switching to Wordpress until I found PageFly :) Thanks!

novidades & tendencias

Este aplicativo é bom :D Suporte é top !! Não fique na dúvida vá de pagefly, um ótimo aplicativo no mercado :D

tkaninywloskie

Amazing support and app.
Touqir is a great support member. Instant and useful reaction.
Highly recommend!!!

Harda Smart Tech Ecosystem

Hi Kate contacted me directly and we were able to resolve the issue together. That's what I call an above and beyond customer service. Thanks very much, Kate for the fas help with getting the issue I had sorted out. Such a kind CS makes me confident that everything will go smoothly. Fantastic.!

PomeFresh

This is the most user friendly page design tools available on Shopify. Though the Premium version is a bit over priced considering that most shop owners will not change their collections often, their flexibility in upgrade/downgrade makes it feasible to use the tool financially: you upgrade to Premium when you need to make certain changes and fall back to Pro version after the period. If you maintain a Shopify shop and make changes to your site from time to time, and you don't rely on a professional designer/developer for the job, PageFly is the most important tool to have after you have bought the right Theme. We certainly recommend it.