PageFly Page Builder

PageFly Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Platinum Vapes

So much more customizable than standard Shopify themes! Tech support (via instant chat) is AMAZING and so quick to reply. Edward was so patient and helpful with everything I asked. The app IS super easy to navigate... but even better... the tech support is so prompt and helpful when you do end up having a question!

Hiking Dog Co.

Incredible app with even better support. My support agent helped me for several hours with a task. I can not thank you enough.

GrupoMancini

Very good app, recommended! Support is incredible. Very good app, recommended! Support is incredible.

BROWS BY NAOMI

Great for adding multiple pages on your shopify store. Easy to set up and customer service is very helpful.

Stir Crazy Gifts

Excellent customer support, was prompt and immediately gave a quick solution and solve the problems...Highly recommend PageFly

Tamaress

I am very happy using this app. it is very easy to use. They have a very wonderful team. They answer all your questions and solve your problems instantly. If you don’t understand what you have to do, they sent a short video showing how to make it properly. And if you can not do the job yourself, the team will do it in your behalf. Supr team. they so great and i recommand it.

The Barn Coffee Roasters Berlin

Intuitive, easy to use and get used to. Support is very helpful and motivated. The page editor itself is basically a live preview of your store, which gives you the freedom of not worrying about how it WOULD look and instead see it live right then and there.

If I had to wish for one thing, it would be more custom product options so we can make completely customised product pages from scratch. Otherwise a great app!

Zen Donkey Farms

This is the best app for page building. I like how easy it is. It has all the tools to design a quality design that carries on the expensive shopify templates.

waka&Co

this app is a game changer , it us very useful instead of using clickfunnel this was my way out for any landing page

my pink lemon

Easy to understand, lot's of layout possibilities, great support if you need help! Works perfectly!