PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Zedric's

Really amazing tool for building beautiful pages easily! Can't imagine using Shopify's page editor anymore. GREAT support also! :D Well worth the monthly cost.

Imogen Apparel

So pleased with what PageFly has been able to do for my website! Forget the limitations of your theme - this app allows you to drag and drop almost anything. What's more, the customer service is spot on. A huge thank you to Touquir who accessed my site and fixed all of the changes I couldn't figure out myself! Five stars!

Smart Home and Business Solutions

PageFly support is amazing and the app is great! This page builder has everything you need to make a great page!

CHRYS NARAYANIN

ils sont très réactifs et d'une grande aide, je recommande !

Erin Marcus Designs

New to Shopify, this page builder app offers a free service, trial service and an amazing live chat help! I highly recommend using this app.

Stamption

Fast and kind customer service and a very useful app with lots of great features! I highly recommend this app!

Coolgearshunter

Use this app to make some blog posts. very good app. recommended. 14 free trial helps a lot. recommended.recommended.recommended.

Naughty Orange

Insanely awesome!
I used this app to create custom 'About Us' and a couple of other pages!
Upto 3 free pages created during trial version will be functional and editable even after the trial period (as mentioned on the app signup page). A boon for start-ups!

SXS Imports

After a misunderstanding they gave me the best support I could have. Really great job and will continue as a customer

ModernaPhone

Great app, great support. I highly recommend it if you want to create high converting landing pages without much effort. Prepare your pockets for there will be shotloads of money coming in!