PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly blog, product page with ease

PPE Secured

Paula helped me a lot to get rid of all the tweaks that i had made. She is the best.She was there to help me through it all.

June 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Buuddy Store

O suporte do Pagefly é muito eficiente, em especial a atendente Paula! Sanou todas as minhas dúvidas. Muito atenciosa!

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Max Shop One

Gostei muito sobre as possibilidades que ele oferece. O atendimento também e excelente quando você precisa de uma ajuda. Minha pagina ficou linda! Aprendi um pouco mais sobre criar paginas que convertem.
Obrigado Paula! Excelente atendimento.
Sempre que necessário vou buscar ajuda.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

Alphals

Its the best app for landing pages! And the support is great, always answering very fast and patiently !

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. In a world full of choices, we thank you for choosing and putting your faith in us. I hope to see a more glorious future ahead of us.
If there is anything more for which you may require our assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.

It is our fortune for getting you as our customer.

DFW Store Supplies

I used this application for almost to build every page of my website. They offer great support. I always got prompt responses and they don't hesitate to share contact number for immediate contact.

June 18, 2020

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app.
Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

ElusiveCulture

Very helpful and always available to assist or answer any problems! The page builder itself is very and easy to learn!!

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephen. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Abhishek - PageFly Team

Power Pods

Shagar really helped me out. He took the time to edit my theme code just to make sure everything was perfect. Amazing work!

June 16, 2020

Thanks for your precious comment, please feel free to contact us for any query.

Shagar - PageFly Team

VeggiHap

I used this app to create extra pages. Its really easy to create same look and feel as the webshop theme. And the support from pagefly was amazing. Great tool to create more pages

June 18, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

Vanity Table

I asked the dev's to help me add-to-cart button as 'CTA' with showing notification pop-up box when clicked. They promptly helped me out to resolve this issue.

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Tristant - PageFly Team

ReVased

Amazing customer service! They're very responsive and helpful. I love working with PageFly. Thank you!

June 16, 2020

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly. Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.