PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create ultra-persuasive, SEO-friendly landing, product page

Modern Responsibility

I used this app to help me build a landing page for a new sales campaign! It was easy to use and intuitive and they have amazing customer service!

MetaliciousJewelry

I've been using PagyFly to create a page to guide clients through the process of creating a custom piece of jewelry.
The editor is so simple to use, the templates are all gorgeous and easy to customize.
I had a few issues with styling, so I reached out to customer support and they were patient with me and fixed my issues within minutes. They were able to show me what they did, so that if I come across the issues again I can change it myself. They're extremely quick to respond and very friendly too!
I've had such a great experience with them that I decided to upgrade so I can create more beautiful pages.

99Magazin

Their support is just amazing! Every time I needed them they helped me fastly, and I'm not overdoing when I say it!

webeyours

The support on PageFly is better than any other app, hands down. They always respond within seconds and get to the bottom of any issues you're having.

Laboratoire Phytolise

Very big possibility of customization with this app.

Absolutely perfect support. Responsive and kind. You can go in with your eyes closed.

Kingtrun

it is easy to use. The service is very good@@!!!They can fix your problems any time you like. The tutorial on youtube is very useful too.

HOMMEFACE

I like it overall! Excellent customer service. Because I am not familiar with website construction, I am having difficulties here and there, but the staffs have been very helpful. So far so good!

Caribelle Batik

I just downloaded the app and I absolutely love it! The customer support team is exceptional. I highly recommend this app, you won't be disappointed.

Freedom Fire Pits

I used this app to create a shipping quote page for my products. It worked out perfectly! Online support was quick and accurate. Great addition to my Shopify Store!!

Northern Football

Incredible support and very easy to use! Really enjoying the ability to drag and drop while getting help from pros!