PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

AirHinge

Superb Customer Support! Beautiful Page designs for Custom shopify store themes! Would highly recommend this App!

DirtyFurClothing

We use this app to build brand pages, landing pages and currently, a new homepage. It is pretty straightforward and if we have a hiccup, their support is very impressive with a super quick response time and knowledgeable team. It's surprising how easy it is to use for an app that does so much.

Octave

I use this app to build a lot of pages on my shop. Home page, collection pages and of course product pages. It's a great app, you can do a lot of things easily without knowing code.

The pagefly team, is available and competent and really help you in case of difficulty. Thanks to the whole team, keep it up like that it's great!

Unique Collectibles 4 YOU! - Shop Home Decor - Rare Vintage Collectibles - Waterford Crystal - Hummels & More! Excellent Customer Service

I have had Pagefly for over two years. They are always right there to help you and the tools are incredible.

Girl Boss MVMT

I love this app! It made building my website go from a headache to super easy! Also support was quickly available to help with any fixes I needed.

Sidekick Planner

I usually don't leave reviews, but to PageFly I just had to. It's such a great, easy-to-use app to customize your page as you wish. There is literally no limitation with the app itself, you can just drag and drop any element you want on your page. I believe it's a much better investment to your business than any shopify theme you can find.
The support is just brilliant, they're always available, and eager to solve any issue. I highly recommend PageFly!

ADHEMP

App is pretty good. It was a little tedious to have to fix the page for every version (laptop, tablet, mobile) but the customer support team provided excellent service. They walked me through some issues but most importantly they fixed them in a timely matter. Big thanks to Sami and Touqir!

LaCell

Incredible customer service. Helped me create a beautiful website with ease. Would recommend to anyone who feels limited by shopify and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on themes!

Catsypetsy

It is not perfect but customer service is doing good. S hopefully in the long run they will get better

Posture Tech

Great app - best page builder I have used. Similar to elementor on wordpress but with better support - support has been spot on.