PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Kin No Ame

The application is very good,
Very good application, the attendants are very attentive no problem, they meet super fast

Ksana

Pages can be a little difficult to customise at first but the tutorials and customer service are very helpful at resolving queries quickly so I would highly recommend.

Persian Cat

This is a nice and practical app that helped organized and design my website the way i want. completely made me free from my template boundaries.
It Also has the nicest pricing plan EVER i experienced.

Discover Chocolate

very simple layout and quick responses from support staff, the long trial has let me get familiar with the product before paying for it. all in all good product great workaround for the clunky blog post options on Shopify

K-Laser Technology (USA)

I use this app on multiple shopify stores. Everything from this business (printing) to sportswear and apparel. A little bit of a learning curve but after you make a few pages it becomes very easy to use. My favorite feature is being able to edit the page specifically between devices. Also you can't beat the price for the capabilities you get and EXCELLENT customer service.

BeyaMade

Infinitely customize-able and customer service can not be beat--they always help me work through what I'm trying to accomplish. I get tons of compliments on my site.

Shop Face Yoga Method

Great customer service! Received detailed instructions on how to update one of our landing pages. Didn't have to wait to reach CS and they sent videos and screenshots describing how to fix the glitch. Recommended!

Mika Decor - a Brand of Maximus Accessories Co., Ltd

Amazing customer service! I have been using PageFly for almost 2 years, and I always feel happy with there service!

SUSHI Bikes

Great support! Had a lot of questions and got fast respond and really great support! Nice, fast and Easy handling.

MixedSpot

Amazing customer support and a great app for landing pages! Highly recommend! Great designs and met all my requirements!